February 2013 Moms

Mom fail

I did the ice bucket challenge today. My parents did it first, then my aunt, then me. DD kept eating the ice out of the buckets that were not being used at the time. I was doing my speach and she was playing with my dad. Then she saw my bucket and ran over to eat the ice. I picked it up and moved over so she didn't get wet. Well I wasn't fast enough to dump it on me as she ran over and got splashed. She didn't cry or get mad just ran over to the swing. I feel soo bad. I was not trying to get her wet or to involve her in the challenge but it happened. But that was not the only reason she got wet tonight. She found the garden hose. OMG she loves water.

Together since July 21 2002

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Mom fail

• Hahaha your poor DD!  It sounds like she was just surprised at the cold and not uncomfortable.  DS loves the hose too, yet he HATES the bath...

• Luckily by the time it was my turn most of the ice was melted and it wasn't very cold. And my parents were very stingy with the ice because they wanted their drinks later. I think it surprised her but not too bad because she just went about her way.

Together since July 21 2002

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Awe... Poor mama. Sounds like you suffered more ;). Wanna know a real mom fail... My mom did the ice bucket challenge and substituted herself with my son's stuffed animals. Cheater. Big time.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Haha sounds like she had a good time!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"