Adoption

FINAL interview- excited!!

Our final home study interview- the big, dreaded home visit, is TOMORROW! I could not be more excited to get this over with and just be done with the whole home study process! 

Any last minute tips/tricks for home visit survival? DH and I are both nervous. We are cleaning like mad, but don't want everything to look so sterile and staged- ya know? We welcome any and all suggestions!
trying for #1 since May 2012... we're adopting! bringing home baby boy in january 2015!

photo tacos.gif
Texas forever. 

Re: FINAL interview- excited!!

• Good luck! I'm one day behind you! I way over cleaned for the first one too. I plan on doings normal weekly cleaning tomorrow and just trying to relax. Keep us posted!
    Carly
    (Former UN: iloveshanej)

Birdie born 05/01/2007
    Rainbow Surprise Baby due 05/26/2017                                          

Potato Launcher

• Good luck! You'll do great. Just remember they're there to help you pass, not disqualify you over something random
  • Loading the player...
  • Best of luck, though I'm sure you won't need it!
    10/27/07
  • Good luck!
    Happily married Mom to 2 beautiful little girls, 2 dogs and 2 cats (all rescues), 2 fish and one 29 year-old firebelly newt.
    ~ Hoping to add to our family by adoption via Connecticut DCF. Application submitted on 2/4/14. First home visit on 6/23/14. Started class 11/17/14.~

• well- we passed! i couldn't believe how quick and casual it ended up being. she didn't even acknowledge the flowers on the front porch that i panic-planted at midnight last night...... ha. but it was super chill and there were no issues. thank goodness! thanks yall for the well wishes!!
    trying for #1 since May 2012... we're adopting! bringing home baby boy in january 2015!

photo tacos.gif
    Texas forever. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"