January 2013 Moms
Options

Holy BFP!?

I had just gotten back from a trip and figured I picked up a bug on the plane because I'd been nauseous all week. I didn't have any nausea with my first pregnancy so I didn't clue in. Someone at work mentioned I may be pregnant so I went home early, took a test and BFP! I'm really happy but I am in shock. I'm 9 weeks already. I took two pregnancy tests a week apart a month ago and both were negative so this is crazy!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Holy BFP!?

• Options
    Congrats! That's nuts you're nine weeks already!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers >Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    Congratulations...that's awesome!! If it were me I'd like to skip the 1st trimester too! I'm a worry-wart and my brain just doesn't shut off!

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats! H&H 9 months!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations!
  • Options
    Congratulations!
    IVF/ICSI #1 - BFP, DS born Jan 2013
    IVF/ICSI #2 - BFP, DD born Feb 2015
    IVF FET - BFP, due April 2017

• Options
    Congratulations!  Your story is very similar to mine.  I was getting ready for a girls weekend while DS was eating breakfast, and I thought to myself, why is my bra really tight?  Boom BFP.  H & H 9 months!
    Me: unexplained infertility - annovulatory DH: testicular cancer survivor!! TTC since June 2009 BFP May 11, 2012 EDD January 24, 2013 June 1, 2012 - first u/s, heartbeat 124 BPM!! June 22, 2012 - heard the heartbeat 9w1d 181 BPM!! 24 hours of labor, 4 1/2 hours of pushing, and IT'S A BOY! Welcome to the world my miracle, we prayed and prayed for you, and we can't believe you're here!
  • Options
    Congrats!!!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Congrats and H&H 9 months to you.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Wow, sort of nice that you are already 9 weeks along, you are almost through 1st tri without even knowing it!  Congrats!!!
  • Options
    Wow, congrats! Plus yay for not too bad of nausea, you're almost done with that (hopefully). Sounds like my MIL's story...she thought she had picked up a flu, but it was just pregnancy making her tired and nauseous with DH's youngest sibling. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Congrats and way to skip a month! :) 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats!  Gotta love almost missing 1st tri!  Hope the m/s eases off for you.
    Jonathan Jeremy~12/02/2010,  BFP#2~M/C @ 11wks 4 days,  BFP #3~CP @ 4 wks 3 days,  
    Simon Randall~01/29/2013, Grayson Paul~10/03/2014
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Oct'14 January Siggy Challenge - Snow Fails 

• Options
    Congratulations! :-) :-)

Visit The Nest!image Visit The Nest!

"It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness." - Eleanor Roosevelt

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"