Detroit Babies
Options

OB/GYN that delivers out of Troy Beaumont?

melmarie4melmarie4 member
edited August 2014 in Detroit Babies
I love my current OB/GYN but after touring Crittenton(the hospital she delivers out of) and Troy Beaumont they don't even compare. I just feel I would be a lot more comfortable delivering at Troy Beaumont. The rooms are bigger, nurses seem friendlier, there's an NICU in case we need it, they seem better organized, and gave me so much more information on the tour. Can anyone recommend a OB/GYN specific doctor or practice that delivers at Troy Beaumont that I can look into? I'm nervous about switching this late in my pregnancy, but I'd rather do it now than regret it later.
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: OB/GYN that delivers out of Troy Beaumont?

• Options
    I go to Oakland Macomb OBGYN in Rochester. They are actually right next to Troy Beaumont. I have delivered both of my sons there and have had great experiences.
  • Options
    melmarie4melmarie4 member
    edited September 2014
    I go to Oakland Macomb OBGYN in Rochester. They are actually right next to Troy Beaumont. I have delivered both of my sons there and have had great experiences.
    Who is your doctor at Oakland Macomb? 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I see Dr. Rehm and Dr. Beals, they deliver at Beaumont Troy and Royal Oak. They are very nice :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"