January 2013 Moms

2 yr old b-day gift

We are going to our neighbors son's b-day party next weekend. I need to buy him a gift---but am stumped on what to get him. I have looked at Target the last two weekends but nothing strikes my eye. Any ideas? He will be turning 2. 

I am already thinking of some things I want to buy DS for Christmas/birthday---but most of those things are bigger ticket items, like a play kitchen. Definitely not buying the neighbor a play kitchen. Hoping to stay around $20-30 price range. 

Thanks!
BabyFruit Ticker image
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: 2 yr old b-day gift

• When my cousins son turned 2 we got him a bath toy set from target. It was a fishing boat with a bunch of cups and fish and a little fishing pole. I was told he really liked it. I would think any train or car toys would go over big too.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers >Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• I get things that can be used up (what's the word I want here? My mind is blanking). So, anything Crayola and sidewalk chalk, bubbles, bath crayons, dry erase markers, play dough, fun paper, stickers, etc. Sometimes I will throw in a pack of Mr Clean magic erasers and a bottle of Goo Gone, for the parents.
    IVF/ICSI #1 - BFP, DS born Jan 2013
    IVF/ICSI #2 - BFP, DD born Feb 2015
    IVF FET - BFP, due April 2017

• Loading the player...
  • I was just at a 2nd birthday for one of DS's daycare friends. We got Nima Melissa & Doug wooden train. It was about $25 and he was so excited. If I hadn't found e train I would have bought some blocks or a car/truck.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • We just went to a 2 year olds party- I think it's pretty safe to say Thomas is big at that age, and if the little boy isn't into him yet- he will be soon. We got nick a Thomas train and book he seemed pretty happy with it :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"