Boston Babies
Options

Pediatrician Recommendations in Braintree/Quincy/Milton area?

Hi, 

I am just beginning to search for pediatricians. Anyone have a pediatrician in the Braintree/Quincy/Milton area that they would recommend?

Thank you!

Re: Pediatrician Recommendations in Braintree/Quincy/Milton area?

• Options
    jaceyjcjaceyjc member
    edited September 2014
    Quincy Pediatrics on the Braintree-Quincy line is great. We went for a few meet and greets before our daughter was born. This was the best fit for our family. One thing I really liked... Each day during our hospital stay a doctor from the practice rounded, rather than a hospitalist. We saw Dr. Christian and Dr. Mansour while we were at South Shore Hospital. Our first after hours call was with Dr. Irons. He really walked us through a feeding issue. We now rotate between the three which makes scheduling flexible. I always feel like I can call with questions and was happy to have been seen quickly for a sick visit. The nurses are also very caring and generous with samples. Very happy here.
    Anniversary Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Thank you so much for the recommendation! I will have to look into Quincy Pediatrics. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have older kids that see Dr Beebe at Harvard Vangard in Quincy. I can always get an appointment, they are open weekends in the Braintree office, and they work with children's hospital as well as south shore.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"