Cloth Diapering

Question about Kawaiis

How are they in terms of absorbency?  I am really trying to make some purchases this week for pocket or AIO diapers and I came across one that I thought was really cute.  It has bamboo charcol inserts.  Are they good for heavy wetters?

BFP #1 ended in MMC. Discovered Oct 2005 @10w5d, baby stopped growing around 6w. D&C.
BFP#2 Nov 2005. Baby's heart stopped @ 8w3d. D&C Jan 2006. Trisomy 18
BFP#3 Nov 2006. My "miracle baby" DD born 7/25/07
BFP #4 11/6/12. EDD 7/16/13~my birthday! No sac found @ 5w1d, betas not increasing. Natural m/c started 11/20/12.

BFP#5 11/9/13.  EDD 7/21/14  Our beautiful rainbow born on his due date!!

Re: Question about Kawaiis

• I don't know about Kawaii's CBI, but I have a couple thick ones from a different company that I use for my heavy wetting toddler, and they work well. Kawaii is cheap enough that you could try one out without breaking the bank.

FWIW, I like their regular bamboo in the LGBBs.
                          PitaPata Dog tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I like the little green baby. I also stuff it with a hemp baby insert.
    IAmPregnant Ticker}
  • Loading the player...
  • I love my kawaiis, but I stuff them with flats.
  • I have a regular Kawaii and a heavy wetter night time Kawaii.  I add a hemp insert to the two the heavy wetter came with.  The regular one is fine during the day.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Mapleme said:
    I too love my Kawaiis, but stuff with other things because of my dislike of MF (their bamboo inserts are among the things I stuff with).
    Yeah I have already discovered that MF does not work for us, that's why I was looking into getting the bamboo diaper instead.

BFP #1 ended in MMC. Discovered Oct 2005 @10w5d, baby stopped growing around 6w. D&C.
    BFP#2 Nov 2005. Baby's heart stopped @ 8w3d. D&C Jan 2006. Trisomy 18
    BFP#3 Nov 2006. My "miracle baby" DD born 7/25/07
    BFP #4 11/6/12. EDD 7/16/13~my birthday! No sac found @ 5w1d, betas not increasing. Natural m/c started 11/20/12.

BFP#5 11/9/13.  EDD 7/21/14  Our beautiful rainbow born on his due date!!

• You might just want to try a few flats before you move to bamboo.
    Flats are awesome and much cheaper, and if they don't work out for you, you can use them for a lot of other things
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"