December 2014 Moms
Options

Halloween Costumes?

I know it's not for everyone, but I'm a quirky gal and absolutely love to dress up! Plus DD loves that mommy is so silly.

So this year I'd like something to incorporate my bump...any suggestions?

Anyone else dressing up? FYI, we'll be hosting a lil party this year of the kiddos.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket

Re: Halloween Costumes?

• Options
    Halloween is my favorite holiday of the year! My costume idea is not that kid friendly but I really want to somehow do the alien coming out of stomach thing from Spaceballs. I think it would be awesome!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I want to be a pumpkin
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I work at a pet store and will be working that night, so I'll be dressing up as a (pregnant) cat. Really excited! Going to a Halloween party afterwards. When I worked at the bank we weren't allowed to wear costumes.

I've seen a couple that made me laugh:
    • Can of prego sauce. 
    • A cow (complete with udders!) 
    • Sperm whale
    • Redneck

first time mom
    BOY  07/12/14
  • Options
    I am not dressing up, but I absolutely can not wait to dress my boys up and take them out this year. Last year they were an astronaut and a space chimp and we turned the wagon into a spaceship. I have no clue what to do this year, but I really need to start thinking about it. It will be here before I know it. 
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    Saw on pinterst I liked if your a star wars fan. Paint your shirt like the death star and hang another ship off your stomach to make it look like it's flying toward the death star
  • Options
    I was going to but my daughter wants to be batman, my sister and her bf are going to be characters as well so I figured I would join there theme. Probably as the penguin
  • Options
    I'm planning to borrow my friends idea she and her hubby were a bun in the oven and a chef. She made a large box to look like an oven around her with a door that opened to show a pumpkin painted baby bump, her husband dressed as a chef to match. Sounds silly but it was adorable!
  • Options
    DH has an old-school bowling shirt so he is going to wear that, and I'm going to somehow incorporate a bowling ball... I'm not big on belly painting, so I might paint one on a white tshirt over my bump.
  • Options
    Shoot...I wish I had a photo but DH really liked dressing the bump up as a wrecking ball and doing a Miley Cyrus wrecking ball.

Test
  • Options
    Were going ad Juno and Paulie Bleeker. And DD is going to be the Hamburger phone. :) she is actually ridiculously exited. Haha!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I really want to dress up but want it to be something that can go with my 4 yr old. I can't find anything that will incorporate my bump. If all else fails I'll probably go with a cute tee like this or one that says Pumpkin Pi.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    We're all going to be zombies.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Originally I was planning on making a tshirt that had a basketball on my bump, and I was going to be a basketball. But I found a company that sells shirts like that which has a beach ball option. Going with that. Less work. 
    Married 5/12/12
    BabyFruit Ticker
    69 Thoughts We've All Had While Drunk

• Options
    My friends do a big theme party for Halloween every year and this year's theme is games, so I am going as Omnitron, a sentient robot robot-factory (because I am a person person-factory!) from Sentinels of the Multiverse (one of my favorite games). It kind of looks like a robot beetle so I'm going to have the bubble-factory portion be my bump. The best part is that I will be able to repurpose a lot of this costume for gaming conventions as a cosplay when I'm not pregnant. 

A friend who will also be at this party and is also pregnant is thinking of going as the game Trouble and making her bump be the dice-popper thingy. It's going to be awesome. 
  • Options
    A nun? Still brainstorming but it absolutely has to take advantage my bump. I need something that won't get me in trouble with my high schoolers' parents though...
    image  imageimage

D14 mama with an O14 baby.
  • Options
    some ideas I have pinned on my baby board, can't decide!!! (yes, the let me out one is super creepy)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Made the mistake of getting a tankini that had stripes on it...while floating around the ocean DH made the comment that I looked like a fishing bobber and it stuck. Our church does this huge community trunk or treat, so he will be dressing up as a fisherman complete with pole and he intends to tie the line to me and have me wear a white shirt with a thick red stripe around my belly to make it look like I'm his bobber, and we're going to make the truck of the card look like a pond or ocean or something. He doesn't even fish or anything, he just thinks it's the best idea ever...I hope he'll have the same good sense of humor when I decide to drown him ;)

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Not going to any parties, but I'll wear this shirt (wore it with my first) when we trick or treat - This is me in the shirt - I was really pregnant and very DONE at this point, so this is all I threw together for a party. LOL

Micropreemie, IUGR mom to Noah, born 10 weeks early at 1lb, 10oz.  Grace born 02/2012
  • Options

When I was pregnant with DD I was a 50's housewife and DH was the milkman. It was a huge hit and we won best costume that year.

This year I either want to paint my belly like a pumpkin (depending how comfortable I am two months from now) or possibly a pregnant school girl and DH would be the priest.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BFP #1 5/12/12; EDD 1/20/13; Eliana Grace born 1/25/13

BFP #2 12/11/13; EDD 8/23/14; M/C 6 weeks

BFP #3 4/3/14; EDD 12/13/14

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    kevinsgrlkevinsgrl member
    edited August 2014
    I love halloween too! Not sure what I am going to be this year but in the past pg years I have been Juno (DH was bleaker) I wore a skeleton shirt with a baby skeleton and I cut a hole in my shirt and made my bump look like a pumpkin (that was my favorite)

[IMG]https://i61.tinypic.com/4i1l6r.jpg[/IMG]

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
     AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
  • Options
    Haha, I'm totally diggin the truck driver costume with my bump as a beer gut!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • Options
    I know this is late but I painted my 8 month belly like a pumpkin.
  • Options
    Wow this board has become so land that this post was restarted? This place sucks.
  • Options
    hotsun said:

I know this is late but I painted my 8 month belly like a pumpkin.

Yeah...but were we really 8 mo pregnant at Halloween?

Test
  • Options
    According to TB I'm 42 weeks pregnant
  • Options
    Cryssteen said:

Me too! Twinsies :)

Test
  • Options

Cryssteen said:

Me too! Twinsies :)