May 2014 Moms
Options

PPD check in: aug 24

Re: PPD check in: aug 24

• Options
    This was a really good week, no majors to report as far as bad moments.

Confession: I went out of town to a concert for a girls night and had a blast. I didn't really miss my LO's and was really looking forward to the concert, drinking, sttn and everything that came with the trip and I enjoyed every second of it.

Question, anyone taking meds having totally crazy dreams? I think it's the meds causing them? I had a crazy one last night that I found out I was preggo and went crazy crying, screaming, etc (not of joy). I woke up sweating and my heart racing. Wtf. I could share a dream story every day.

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I've had a couple of bad days earlier in the week, but I'm doing a little better now. It is so hard feeling down all the time. My psychologist has been on vacation so I'm looking forward to seeing her. By the end if the day I feel like I don't know what to do with the baby anymore. I feel like I need to entertain him and we ran out of things to do. It really bothers me like I'm not taking good care if him if we aren't doing something besides staring at each other.

Does anyone else feel like there symptoms change and just when one is letting up new things happen?
    For example, I was dealing with some bad anxiety a few weeks ago and when that let up my depression symptoms got stronger again. I regularly have symptoms of both. I just feel like it's weird that it's constantly changing form or something.

Also, I think I'm noticing that about every 4 weeks I am having a bad week. Hmmmmm.... I'm breastfeeding so I'm not getting a period, but it has to be related, right?!

Sorry this is so long!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @MK1013‌ I've heard that your anxiety can get worse when you first start using some of these meds. I'm sure that's what it is. Hang in there!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"