Single Parents

Re: A

• I'd absolutely make the same decision knowing what i know now. Being a single parent is no cake walk but you do what you have to do to make it work. Everyone of us single parents have struggled in some way. My kid is totally worth it. That being said, my opinion is that you are a selfish irresponsible and immature woman who uses abortion as a form of birth control. Why continue to take the lives of the innocent children you've created because you can't be responsible? If being a mom is so important to you why do you keep aborting pregnancies? There are other options for your unwanted babies.
  • I love my son it isnt easy being a single mother its hard as hell. But i agree with tig, you seem to use abortion as birth control and im not sure why nor do i care.

If you want to be a mother be one. If you dont get a reliable birth control
  • Loading the player...
  • After doing a little investigation i have questions,

What happened to your pregnancy(that you were trying for) and your dh from 2009

Did you get pregnant in 2010 when you were trying?

• I made the decision to leave bd because he offered no support and showed himself to still want to act as if he were 12. I have had an abortion in the past (I was 16) and vowed I would never do that again as I have always wanted to be a mommy. Now at 27 weeks sure there are times when I question if I can do this and I feel lonely that I don't have a so, but then I try and remind myself that what I do have is an immense amount of love. I also have support from my family and a couple close friends.. think long and hard but I do believe you can do it. It maybe hard but we were made for this!
  • Here I am giving an honest opinion. Do you girls really believe it isn't true??
  • @lurchbaby‌ I didn't take it that way mama. No worries and thank you for the support.
    Stupid trolls!;)
  • Yup bitch be a troll, @sunflowermommy33 props to you for being kind to the troll. Your on my good post it
  • Lol. I'm tickled by this.
  • @sunflowermommy33 - I have been on The Bump for almost 4.5 years and if I didn't read the replies I would have answered the same way as you. I'm so gullible but @Minnesotamomma91 ALWAYS finds out the real deal. Always!
  • Her post screamed troll but im mobile thus cant track down old posts, @jellybean529 sent me a link to her old post and im just the bigest bitch here
  • Damnit guys we need to qfp when trolls be trollin to avoide the dd
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"