May 2014 Moms

It happened! There is hope!

DS woke up screaming at 8 last night and was flailing kicking trying to get out of his swaddle again.. I ordered a zipadeezip but it hasn't come yet. So I took him out of his swaddle me and he screamed and screamed for like two minutes. I sat there with my hand on his chest and shooshed him really loud and out he went! I kept waiting for him to wake himself up and it didn't happen! He slept until 2 and then had a bottle and went back to bed until 630! I am so proud of this little man! So all you mamas that are having the same problem it will happen!! That is all I just had to share!

Re: It happened! There is hope!

• @Cook251‌ yeah it wasn't so much the whole put him down awake I was getting at lol. It was that he slept not swaddled which has never happened ever since he was 3 weeks old. DS slept in the RNP until he was 5 weeks old. Then we started the crib and PNP. He did really well and I'm glad we started early. He now sleeps in his crib when I put him down at 7 and then I go get him and feed him at 930 and he sleeps in his PNP next to our bed. You will do great it may take a couple days but LO will get it!
  • We recently stopped swaddling and it has been great! She's been slowly going longer each night before she gets up for her first feed and even goes back down in her cosleeper while previously I was having to take her to bed with me because she just wouldn't settle down. I'm so happy to be done with it! Next step will be moving from cosleeper to crib!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"