Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Pregnancy pillow!!

edited August 2014 in Babies: 6 - 9 Months
You may already be doing this and think that I"m an idiot for thinking this is news... and to be honest, I'm shocked that I only just realized I could do this!

My 6 month old sits very well unassisted but I still don't like to be out of arms reach in case he falls over. Usually he recovers himself but I'm still worried the one time i move more than a foot away he's not going to recover and will hit his head on the floor (it's carpeted but i'm a crazy mom). So... I put the pregnancy pillow on the floor making a circle with it, put lots of soft toys in the middle and then put baby down in the circle to play! He had a blast and I was able to do my makeup in front of the mirror for the first time in weeks! I kept an eye on him of course but knew that if he were to topple over he'd just land on the pillow or a soft toy.

Maybe this isn't news to anyone but it was for me!! If you haven't thought to try it and have one... try it out!! I'm so glad my older son found it under my bed and pulled it out this morning! This never would have ocured to me otherwise.
Rachel (a.k.a. The Analytical Mommy.com and @analyticalmommy on IG)
I'm just trying to make sense of things :-) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"