September 2012 Moms

Woop woop! It's Friday! Weekend Plans?

This has been a long week! I am so happy for it to be over. Just 8 more hours and I am out of here. Anyone doing anything fun?

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
Kid #2 - maybe???
Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
#11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh

Re: Woop woop! It's Friday! Weekend Plans?

• We have Little Gym in the morning and then hopefully to the zoo to celebrate the Panda's birthday. L loves the zoo. 

Sunday we have a kid birthday out in BFE. I hate driving out there. It makes for a crappy day because we need to leave 45 minutes before it starts and leave before it winds down just to keep L on some sort of schedule. Oh well, she should have fun.

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
  • We have quite the busy weekend!

Tonight we have dinner with the IL's which i am dreading - I hate the monthly dinners MIL tries to force us into; its not that kind of close knit family, even DH is less than thrilled for these gatherings...  FIL will most likely insult my cooking at at least once despite me not making / bringing anything (not that he ever eats anything I make anyways) and will probably throw in another few insults for good measure, MIL will give me dirty looks all evening (each time is new, usually DH bring it upon me like last time when mentioned went on and on about how he likes these green beans I make. As someone who must always be in control, she did not care for that!)  Also, as they only think of themselves and forget that DS eats at five, I will get yelled at for feeding my son ahead of time.  Also mind you she cooks with so much fat and grease I usually tend to get sick from her cooking so its for the best he eats first.  Too bad there will be no wine - because they think alcohol is the devils drink...  So fun times tonight!

Saturday we have DS BFF's birthday party, our friends son is turning 2 too so that should be fun.  The boys will have a good time - even though they really don't know whats going on!

And Sunday we have Phillies tickets - its back to school day so its a kids give away again - G love's the kids giveaways.  And i think this is our last game of our season tickets...  We split a package with a friend so we have two tickets and next year G will need a seat so I do not think we will renew..

my read shelf:
    Sara (smb+jab)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)  

BFP 8/23/11 natural m/c 9/7/11 @ 6w BFP 1/16/2012 C-section 9/16/2012 Health baby boy!
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm so excited to go maternity clothes shopping with one of my BFFs tomorrow.  She's been trying for a baby for years and I'm so excited to celebrate every moment of this pregnancy.

We also have a playdate and time with my mom...but I'm mostly excited about the shopping.  ;)

Big Kid Jan 2010

Littlest Man Sept 2012

• This afternoon I am party planning, then out to dinner. Tomorrow we have swim lessons, birthday shopping, then a birthday party to go to. Sunday, we have church then another birthday party to go to. Not looking forward to all of the running around, but T should have tons of fun! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Tonight I get to bring all of my unsold rummage sale crap back home (we had it at my mom's house last weekend.) Then I get to figure out what I want to sell online vs. donating.

Saturday we have a Jaycee's event in town so we'll probably check that out. Also laundry and some cleaning.

Sunday DH works so my mom, B and I are going an hour north where they have a lot more shopping than here. Just excited to get out of town for a few. Get a Starbucks treat and hit up Target.

• I really desperately need this week to be over. Work has been nuts. We have our last swim lesson of the season tomorrow. Then just the regular Costco run and cleaning the house. I am craving order.
  • Some friends are having a cookout on Saturday. H and I are going to *try* to attend together. I really hope it goes well.

View Full Size Image  View Full Size Image
  • Some friends are having a cookout on Saturday. H and I are going to *try* to attend together. I really hope it goes well.
    Good luck!  I hope it goes well.

Big Kid Jan 2010

Littlest Man Sept 2012

• No plans. Boring. I have my sisters kids until Sunday.
  • We're meeting my family at IKEA tomorrow. If we didn't already need Camden's furniture I wouldn't go. IKEA on a Saturday is no fun and it's not something you can browse around and just hang out. I really just want to pick up his furniture and leave but I know they're going to want to walk around.

Other than that we don't have any plans!

Anniversary

• MrsKipper said:
    We're meeting my family at IKEA tomorrow. If we didn't already need Camden's furniture I wouldn't go. IKEA on a Saturday is no fun and it's not something you can browse around and just hang out. I really just want to pick up his furniture and leave but I know they're going to want to walk around. Other than that we don't have any plans!
    Go first thing - checkout, then do your browsing.

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
  • My husband seems to think I'm going to rip out our front garden because it's nothing but weeds.  I'm not.  I'm going to finish the baby's room with my girlfriend who's coming to visit from out of town. My Mom and I are also going to get pedicures tomorrow afternoon.  

At 38 weeks pregnant there is no way I'd be pulling out weeds.  Frankly, I hate gardening at all times, so I would totally be pulling the pregnant card on that one!

Big Kid Jan 2010

Littlest Man Sept 2012

• kelbel527 said:
    My husband seems to think I'm going to rip out our front garden because it's nothing but weeds.  I'm not.  I'm going to finish the baby's room with my girlfriend who's coming to visit from out of town. My Mom and I are also going to get pedicures tomorrow afternoon.  

At 38 weeks pregnant there is no way I'd be pulling out weeds.  Frankly, I hate gardening at all times, so I would totally be pulling the pregnant card on that one!
    This. Totally. The summer we were pregnant with our S12ers my garden looked like shit. I don't think I was outside for more than a trip to the car and back. 

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
  • kelbel527 said:
    My husband seems to think I'm going to rip out our front garden because it's nothing but weeds.  I'm not.  I'm going to finish the baby's room with my girlfriend who's coming to visit from out of town. My Mom and I are also going to get pedicures tomorrow afternoon.  

This. Totally. The summer we were pregnant with our S12ers my garden looked like shit. I don't think I was outside for more than a trip to the car and back. 
    That's exactly it.  I didn't pull the pregnancy card with Nancy, but I also didn't feel like I do this time around.  I've felt bad for almost 6 months now.  I'm sorry, I'm just no help right now and I'm aware of that.  And that's part of the problems we've been having too, but you know what?  It's not my fault that DH decided to take on 8 different projects this late in the game and not listen to me when I said that 90% of them could wait.  The only thing that had to get done this year?  The deck.  The fact that DH decided to dig a giant pit and create a nice area below the deck out of all patio pavers that still isn't done?  completely unnecessary.  And frankly, probably not something I would have helped with if I wasn't pregnant.  Our front yard doesn't look bad at all.  The weeds that are all growing in the front garden are all green, so they look like plants anyway.  I'll worry about it in Fall when I cut everything down and weed it anyway.  Why does it have to be done now?!

Nancy James 9.1.12

Calvin Donald 8.27.14

• hmp1hmp1 member
    Nothing planned really. Dinner at my parents tonight and hopefully dinner out tomorrow. It is so hot here that I have no desire to do anything outside. We might go swimming but will probably just take the boys to the Discovery Museum and maybe story time. I need to look through my party stuff and figure out what I need to buy for Leo's birthday.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• My sister-in-law is visiting this weekend so I think we are going out to dinner tonight. We have family pics. tomorrow and DD has a B-Day party to go to in the afternoon. Sunday DH is taking my SD's home and DD and I will probably head to the Zoo or the Children's museum so that I can distract her. After spending 3 full months with her big sisters I know this is going to be a tough adjustment for her.

• My mom is coming to stay with us for the weekend.  

Saturday she, Luci and I are going on a quilting store shop hop.  I think we are insane for taking a 2 year old to at least 6 quilting stores and probably at least three other places, but I will deal with Luci.

Then we are probably just going to hang out/ clean my house.  

tryingtogrowareddenfamily.blogspot.com

lifeofadialysiswife.blogspot.com

• Has anyone seen "Transcendence?"  I have a free Redbox rental and just don't know if I can get it up for sci-fi AI type movie this evening....

If it's worth watching for 2 hours, please tell me.

Nancy James 9.1.12

Calvin Donald 8.27.14

• Not exactly weekend related but I wanted to surprise DH with the Packer tickets I got from next Thursday. How do I do that? Any ideas? I was going to mention how we're going in passing and see if he realizes or post on FB since he never goes. I figured he'd get a notification and see it but doesn't check otherwise...any other ideas?

• @Pokedot, when I've done surprise tickets for DH, I've been really obnoxious about it and just told him WHEN something was happening, but not what we were doing.  As the date got closer, I'd reveal more hints.  I don't know if you can hold out that long.  If not, what about getting him a shirt &/or a cheesehead and wrapping that up with a note that says "You'll need something new to wear when we go to Lambeau!"

Nancy James 9.1.12

Calvin Donald 8.27.14

• @Pokedot, when I've done surprise tickets for DH, I've been really obnoxious about it and just told him WHEN something was happening, but not what we were doing.  As the date got closer, I'd reveal more hints.  I don't know if you can hold out that long.  If not, what about getting him a shirt &/or a cheesehead and wrapping that up with a note that says "You'll need something new to wear when we go to Lambeau!"
    Great idea. I'm bursting with excitment to tell him and he already has a million tihings Packer related. I'll have to think of something along those lines. Thanks!

• Pokedot said:
    @Pokedot, when I've done surprise tickets for DH, I've been really obnoxious about it and just told him WHEN something was happening, but not what we were doing.  As the date got closer, I'd reveal more hints.  I don't know if you can hold out that long.  If not, what about getting him a shirt &/or a cheesehead and wrapping that up with a note that says "You'll need something new to wear when we go to Lambeau!"
    Great idea. I'm bursting with excitment to tell him and he already has a million tihings Packer related. I'll have to think of something along those lines. Thanks!
    Can you ever have too many cheeseheads?  You know they even have kid size ones...You could get one for LO and have him present them. :-)

Nancy James 9.1.12

Calvin Donald 8.27.14

• hmp1hmp1 member
    Pokedot said:
    Not exactly weekend related but I wanted to surprise DH with the Packer tickets I got from next Thursday. How do I do that? Any ideas? I was going to mention how we're going in passing and see if he realizes or post on FB since he never goes. I figured he'd get a notification and see it but doesn't check otherwise...any other ideas?
    Do you meal plan? Can you show him your list for the week and tell him you need ideas, have Thursday filled out already with Hot Dogs at the Packers Game!!

Or make a cheese and beer tray tomorrow night with the tickets on the tray.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• PokedotPokedot member
    edited August 2014
    Pokedot said:
    @Pokedot, when I've done surprise tickets for DH, I've been really obnoxious about it and just told him WHEN something was happening, but not what we were doing.  As the date got closer, I'd reveal more hints.  I don't know if you can hold out that long.  If not, what about getting him a shirt &/or a cheesehead and wrapping that up with a note that says "You'll need something new to wear when we go to Lambeau!"
    Can you ever have too many cheeseheads?  You know they even have kid size ones...You could get one for LO and have him present them. :-)

We tried last time we were in GB at the Packer Pro Shop. I stuck it on DS's head and he said "no cheese, no cheese!!!!!!!" Then proceeded to freak the f out when I took it back from him saying "My cheese, my cheese." Ridiculous!

ETA: Sorry the pic is sideways I can't fix it. That was him with the cheese wedge!

• hmp1 said:
    Pokedot said:
    Not exactly weekend related but I wanted to surprise DH with the Packer tickets I got from next Thursday. How do I do that? Any ideas? I was going to mention how we're going in passing and see if he realizes or post on FB since he never goes. I figured he'd get a notification and see it but doesn't check otherwise...any other ideas?
    Do you meal plan? Can you show him your list for the week and tell him you need ideas, have Thursday filled out already with Hot Dogs at the Packers Game!!

Or make a cheese and beer tray tomorrow night with the tickets on the tray.

That's a good idea too! Thanks ladies! I'll let you know what I do. Hopefully I can follow through with an idea instead of just blurting it out!

• We have a wedding rehearsal tonight, wedding tomorrow & Sunday night leave for vacation. w00t

• We're just hanging out tonight. Tomorrow we're heading to the pool in the morning (weather permitting). And we'll have dinner at my mom's on Sunday. Possibly trying to look at a house at some point (if the pictures aren't terrible). Next weekend we'll be celebrating Lily's birthday with a few gatherings, so I'm looking forward to this being a low key weekend.
  • Just when I thought I had our weekend planned.

DH is on his way to Green Bay for the Packer game tonight, and right after we made that decision, Aedan got sent home from daycare with a fever.

Now, I'm working from home and we may have to cancel our playdate tomorrow.  :/

Big Kid Jan 2010

Littlest Man Sept 2012

• DH is golfing in our country club championship this weekend so it's basically just me and DS.  It's Hot August Nights this weekend, so I might take DS downtown.  They have a classic car show and ride and I think he'll like that.  Otherwise I'd really like to get some yard work done. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Even though I just started the last semester of my program, I'm hoping to be around more.  I deleted my FB because I just spent too much wasted time on it.  So I guess I'll waste my time on TB now :)

Tomorrow, DH and I are going to Lowe's to get paving stones for our backyard. Half of it's paved and half used to be a beachy fire pit area.  Cool at the time, but I'm so over vacuuming everyday because there's sand all over our house.  So we're shelling out $500 some to put stones over it.  And get a new fire pit.  I badly need a shopping fix, so I'm hoping this will get it out of my system!  

Other than that, studying :(
                                     http://www.pinterest.com/kate2904/
  • DH works all weekend... It's his busy time of year. I have to figure out how to get a little bit of work done that I didn't wrap up today :( which is a bummer cause I planned on napping when the kid naps, plus pack us both for my week away next week. LO is going to my mom's house bc DH works 14 hour days and I will be in Texas. Ahhhh! I'm worried about it. Actually I'm worried that I don't have dress clothes for 110 degree weather that fit my fat ass.

MIL asked to do lunch together tomorrow. Jesus woman. She had dinner with DH wed and thurs night, she talked my ear off for my entire commute home tonight, and we see her a few times a week. This is the only time of year I get a weekend or two off from you lady... NO LUNCH haha.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=exp&TT1=exp&CL=40&CT=W&CG=F&O=m_baby1&T=t_e20&D=20140508&M1=&D1=20150212&T2=ahhhhhhhhhh!&T1=&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=&SC=green
  • bosha711 said:

We have a wedding rehearsal tonight, wedding tomorrow & Sunday night leave for vacation. w00t

Have fun!!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=exp&TT1=exp&CL=40&CT=W&CG=F&O=m_baby1&T=t_e20&D=20140508&M1=&D1=20150212&T2=ahhhhhhhhhh!&T1=&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=&SC=green
  • Not much, it's ridiculously hot and humid here. We've had a very mild warming summer and BAM right when school starts back up, it's so hot. Tomorrow is laid back- DH is going in to work at some point, I'm sure I'll grocery shop and run errands. Sunday though we are going to Day Out With Thomas at a nearby train museum. Will is excited! He keeps saying, "I see choo-choo. I see Thomas!!"
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I'm supposed to fly to the Bay Area for scouts. I want to go sail, but I have a lot to do before starting back to school. I'm guessing we will do a lot of cleaning and shopping. Maybe the aquarium for our fun activity.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • We're going to a retirement party for DH's coworker tonight.  Other than that, no plans.  I may take the kids to party city to get some final party supplies for Sophia's party. 

I keep waiting to see if anyone else in the family will catch the strep I had, but so far so good.  It will be a miracle if the kids don't get sick, since DD2 is still nursing and DD1 kept trying to sneak sips from my straw all week.
  • My plan is to have a baby. Not sure the baby feels the same way. Hmm..

Today I spent the day with my parents, camping out with their RV. Grey loooooves the RV so he had a blast.

No plans tomorrow. See original plan.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"