December 2014 Moms
Options

What, I am pregnant?!!!

Just had trouble bending over. Noticed today that my stomach is getting bigger. I am plus size already & a year before getting pregnant I had lost 60 pounds. & until now I didn't really look or feel (body wise) pregnant.
And then i looked at my legs, & was like man I got to shave them big foot looking things. Lol.

Re: What, I am pregnant?!!!

• Options
    I tried to groom myself last night and had trouble for the first time. Yes this pregnancy is sinking in finally!
    Pregnant with #2

IVF cycle 1 (Nov 2013)- freeze all d/t OHSS
    FET #1-BFN
    FET #2-BFP baby girl born Dec 2014
    FET #3-Sept 2017 BFP but miscarried at 6 weeks

IVF cycle 2 (Oct 2017)- freeze all again d/t OHSS
    FET #1 BPF, pregnant with a singleton due Sept 2018

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I've already started to waddle. My bump has grown much quicker this time around and I definitely notice how I arch my back, stick out the bump and waddle myself wherever I walk to.

BabyFetus Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My waxer asked me today if I wanted my belly done too while she was at it. Then I couldn't even see if she did a good job on my lady bits without a hand mirror and some yoga. Wake up call.

D14 November Siggy Challenge: The feels of 3rd trimester...

imageimageimage

• Options
    Started to turn out my feet when I am walking as part of a slight waddle... DH says it doesn't look like a waddle yet. 

Also I had difficulty removing nail polish from my toes the other day.  With me going to a wedding this weekend, I decided that I was going to splurge and get a mani/pedi.  

Test
  • Options
    I squatted down to feed the cat and had to really think for a minute about how I was gonna get back up. Totally pregnant.
    In memory of the baby Hufflepuff and all the angel babies of D14 <3
    imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I took the polish off my toes and cut my nails. I was tired didn't paint them back. So they look so ugly. I want a medi/pedi so bad.. If I have the time & money, I will get one ythis week. They look rachet. Lol.
  • Options
    Haha, I realized it was kind of hard to tie my shoe-laces the other day and totally had one of those "what, I am pregnant?" moments! 
    This is why ballet flats are awesome.
    BabyFruit Ticker       
    DD1 - 8 years
    DD2 - 6 years
    BFP3 - 3/31/14, Harmony Test 6/5/14 - It's a BOY!

• Options
    Yep it has gotten hard to put socks on!
  • Options
    I pulled a muscle in my arm tonight climbing into my husband's lifted truck. I really don't have a large bump at 21 weeks (most times I barely look pregnant) but baby sits high and I definitely am struggling with somethings.
    D14 - Free For All
    In loving memory of Baby HP42 and all D14 Angel Babies

• Options
    Bending over is uncomfortable. Putting on shoes is very difficult. I have to pick my legs up with my hands to prop them up for shoes or nail polish because otherwise my legs just don't want to move around this belly. 

Oh, and at my new job a lady I didn't know yet walked up and commented on my bump. I thought it was pretty ballsy since I don't even comment on obviously pregnant women unless they outright say they're pregnant. But whatever, at least she was right and I'm pregnant lol.
    December '16 BMB

Baby #1                                                            

~BFP 03/22/14 EDD 12/05/14~                       
    ~Baby Z born 11/28/14~

Baby #2
    ~04/19/16 EDD 12/26/16~
    BabyFetus Ticker

SaveSaveSaveSave
  • Options
    I pause and consider deeply before I bend over to pick anything up. The other day my glasses fell between a small awkward space between the bathroom counter and the toilet. I seriously considered asking husband to come and pick them up for me!! What, bend over AND contort myself in an awkward space??!!! This is too difficult!!
  • Options
    I sneezed and had to go change my panty liner! So this is pregnant.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"