Pregnant after 35

How long after implantation bleeding did you get your bfp?

I'm new to this and I'm sure that this question has been answered a million times.  But sometimes I feel overwhelmed searching through the pages.  I'm 36 and we have been TTC for two years (this last year we've been treated by a RE).  This cycle has been my most promising by far.  I was clomid resistant and have PCOS.  This cycle we tried femara (cd 3-7) and I had an HSG on cd10 (all clear).  On cd 15 I had a 19 and 13 mm follicle.  My RE had me use ovidrel that night.  I had some spotting on cd29 which I thought was the beginning of my period but have had nothing since.  I tested this morning (cd31) and it was negative.  I guess I'm just hoping that I should still have some hope.  I'm about 14dpo... anyone get a bfp this late? 

Re: How long after implantation bleeding did you get your bfp?

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • We my pregnancies I got BFP cycle day 30 and they were very faint so it is possible to get them later in your cycle. Hope it works for you this month. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Might try a ttc board! Some women get bfp 14-18 dpo. Remember late fertilization, ovulation , etc
    ***ticker warning*** DS 3/27/12 born 6 weeks early....my perfect boy !! Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers [url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://lb1f.lilypie.com/z5R8p1.png[/img][/url] image<a href="http://www.thebump.com/?
  • I got implantation bleeding after I got my bfp... which was confusing and scary
    ***siggy/ticker warning***

Me:36 DH:38 TTC#1 since 4/2012
    Me DX: Hashimotos,Hypothyroid, DOR, MTHFR,  DH: normal

IUI #1-#4 BFNs and a few cancelled cycles in the mix.
    - poor responder
    ***Suprise BFP on 6/13/13. Natural MC @6wks 3days
    IVF#1 and 2- Cancelled due to no response on max stimms
    FET 5/20- BFP
    1st Beta- 641
    2nd beta- 2166
    Sono- TWINS!!!!
    Two Boys! Born January 2015 @36 weeks.  Healthy and no NICU!  So blessed!

• Thanks girls.  I did repost in a TTC board.  I appreciate all the feedback.  Makes me feel a little better.
  • topaz7777topaz7777 member
    edited August 2014

cln125 I had a faint positive (squint hard) 9DPO after an IUI on a FRER HPT.  I'd try it.  Mine wasn't very easy to see till I took another about 2 days later, but I could see it.

Edit to tag OP

Factor V Leiden Homozygous, Advanced Maternal Age

TTC #1, 5 yrs, PCOS, Femera + Ovidrel.

IUI#3 BFP, DD 5/31/2012

TTC #2, 2 yrs, PCOS, Femera+Ovidrel

IUI#2 BFP!

• With both of my pregnancies, I tested when I was late so CD 14+.  I never had implementation bleeding with either one.  FX that you get a BFP!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • (lurking from TTC > 35)

I'm afraid that only about 10% of women experience implantation bleeding.

Visit The Nest!image Visit The Nest!

"It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness." - Eleanor Roosevelt

• Maybe four or five days? I think I started spotting a little five or six days before I usually get my period, then I got a positive on a FRER the day before I usually get my period.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I never noticed any implantation bleeding. My bfp was kind of surprising since I was having my usual PMS symptoms. I didn't take a home test until about 19dpo and got a bfp. I was TTC for 2 years too.
  • I'm fairly certain my period is starting today :(  I really thought this was the month.
  • I had implantation spotting (only a couple of drops) at 7dpo, negative HPT at 8 and 9dpo, very faint + at 10 dpo, and confirmed by blood test at 13dpo. But it doesn't have to come so early. With this pregnancy I have had high levels all along.
  • I had a BFP on a Tuesday and then four days later on Saturday of that week I had bleeding.  I had not had any bleeding prior to that (and I was checking obsessively).   
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"