May 2014 Moms
Options

Cranky baby!

My super happy, sweet baby has been so cranky the last few days! He will be 14 weeks Saturday, thinking 3 month growth spurt a little late???
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Cranky baby!

• Options
    Mine has been too and she turned 3 months about a week ago.  She stayed with my parents while we had dinner for DH's birthday Sunday night and cried practically the whole time.  She was so upset that when they tried to give her a bottle she kept choking, and she is normally a great eater.  She has been napping different from usual, and woke up at 3 am a couple of nights ago (she normally sleeps until between 6 and 7 like clockwork).
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    My guy has been really whiny, but as soon as I give him a teething blankie, he goes crazy on it and is happy as a clam.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mine LO is 14 ½ weeks and was also fussy for about a week. She slept terrible when she had been a great sleeper before. Well last night she must have gotten past this spurt bc last night she slept great!
  • Options
    Mine is almost 12 weeks. She's extra hungry, cranky and woke up a lot last night.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    vszapp said:

My guy has been really whiny, but as soon as I give him a teething blankie, he goes crazy on it and is happy as a clam.

Are teething blankets a real thing? I ask b/c LO keeps chewing on his swaddle blankets and my shirt when I hold him...so if they are real, I need them and need to know where to get them!
    @vszapp‌
    BFP # 1 - 12/19/09 EDD 08/27/10 - D&C 1/26/10 @ 9w5d

BFP # 2 - 06/05/10 EDD 02/17/11, DS1 born on 2/14/11

BFP # 3 - 04/10/13 EDD 12/21/13 - D&C 05/15/13 @ 8w4d

BFP # 4 - 07/27/13 EDD 04/08/14 - CP 07/29/13

BFP # 5 - 09/14/13 EDD 05/28/14, DS2 born on 5/22/14 

• Options
    ns1ns1 member
    @MK1013‌ DD used to have a lot of ear infections and it was kind of hard to tell with her because she had so few symptoms.

One thing I found though is that she usually always had other issues too like a stuffy nose, cough, and/or goopy /crusty eyes. Also, kids usually run a fever with an ear infection.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"