Trouble TTC
Options

not 3t related, preg men (not mine) but i have to get this out feel down

So, my cousin hit a rough patch in her life and came to live with me and my husband. Well she became pregnant and no doc thought she could, we were all SO HAPPY! I got to live through her and go with her to all of her apt I worked my work days around her we spent A LOT of time together. Her side of the family had some things come up and they asked her to go home and help out. She is this strong and amazing person who is so independent and selfless, she will be an AMAZING mother. So she did was any good hearted person would do, she put in a for a transfer at her job and got her things ready to go home. Well she left this morning and I feel so empty and broken. I hate this feeling I can't get rid of. I keep bursting into tears. We have been close our whole lives and when I moved away from home when my husband was sent to NC we didn't get to see each other for almost 6 years. Well she ended up getting stationed here with her husband can you imagine?! I was FLOORED we spent every day we could together and then when she moved in we were inseparable. We are like long lost twins I swear. I know she is going home to help her family and I am sure it will be much easier to be home with her family during the pregnancy. but it doesn't take this hurt away. Sorry for this being random I just have to kind of get it out there. I can't tell her how sad I am and I had to wait for her to leave the drive way to cry. She is already pretty emotional at 13 weeks so I had to fake being strong like it was all going to be ok.=[ now I have to go through the rest of the day working 8-6 by my self for most of the day and being alone is the last thing I want. it doesn't help that I woke up with a killer migraine (Which is not unusual I have them often just ironic it happened today) it makes my random crying that much worse and my daily vitamin gave me some wicked heart burn no amount of tums can fix. Its just a day I feel I should be on the couch with my dogs (Who NEVER get let up on the couch) eating ice cream and drinking hot chocolate.... again I am so sorry this is so random but thanks in advance for letting me just get it out...
Endometriosis Confirmed 
2 Large "Chocolate Cyst" Found
Both Ovaries 
Post op as of 10-02-14 BFN 

Re: not 3t related, preg men (not mine) but i have to get this out feel down

• Options
    I'm so sorry, you and your cousin were clearly a very powerful support system for each other. It must be scary to imagine daily life without her. Do you think you will stay in regular contact? Perhaps planning a specific time for a visit will make it easier to wait, so you don't feel afraid that another 6 years will go by?

Sorry you are feeling so alone today. Couch, dogs, ice cream, and hot chocolate sound AMAZING. :)
    January 3T Siggy Challenge - New Year's Resolutions
    imageimage

Me (29), DH (30) TTC actively 54 55+ cycles | All BFNs
    MFI (low everything) | Endo Stage 1 & Stenotic Cervix (treated) | PCO
    Married - July 2008 | Started TTC - Jan 2009RE Visit #1 - Mar 2014 
    IUI #1 ICI #1 - June | IUI #1.1 Laparoscopy - Aug
    IUIs #1.2, 2, 3 - Sept, Oct, Nov (Letrozole) - BFNs 
    IUI #4 - Dec (Bravelle) | IUI #5 - Dec/Jan (Bravelle) - 5 follies + TI - BFNs
    IUI #5.1 - Jan (Bravelle) Cancelled 
    Planning to start IVF in March!
    ***All Welcome***
  • Options
    I vote for couch, dogs, ice cream, hot cocoa.  I have all those things at my house so I'll go home and participate virtually.  Because solidarity!

I am so sorry you're having such a hard time with your cousin leaving.  ((hugs))

-----------------------------------SIGGY WARNING-------------------------------------

Me: 31| DH: 36
    TTC #1 Since 07/2010
    DX: Unexplained Infertility
    TX: 
    IUI #1 on 7/3/14 100 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI (44 million sperm, 1 dominant follie) = BFN
    IUI #2: on 7/28/14 100 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI (23 million sperm, 2 dominant follies) = BFN

IUI #3 on 8/22/2014 100 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI (53 million sperm, 2 dominant follies)= BFP MMC @ 7weeks

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Aw, that's awful. I am close with my cousin as well. In fact, I'm hoping she comes to live with us when she goes to college! LOL It hurts when someone you're used to seeing all the time and is a big part of your life, suddenly moves away. Hugs, prayers, chocolate, wine, and adorable puppies being sent your way!
    Love 2010 | Marriage 2011 | TTC #1 since 2012
    PCOS | Anovulatory | Metformin + Letrozole
  • Options

Thanks everyone! wine actually sounds pretty darn good I am thinking I will have to make a stop on my way home and have that instead of hot chocolate. I am at work and our AC just broke it is 85 with 70 humidity out side the inside just hit 85 as well I am assuming at least it feels like 50 humidity I can't get away from the HOT! Is it just that sort of day for any one else?

Endometriosis Confirmed 
    Both Ovaries 
  • Options
    I am sorry, that must be so hard (((hugs))). Maybe you can set up times to talk or skype chat soon or make time to go visit her in the near future. 
    I told her as soon as she get to her hotel tonight her and her mom will have to Skype with me I haven't see her mom in around 10 years I'm so excited!!!!! I wish they could have stopped by the house on their way out of town but I know it's in the complete opposite direction. I can't wait for 9 o'clock!
    Endometriosis Confirmed 
    Both Ovaries 
  • Options
    Sad for you :( I miss my best friend, too. And especially going through this IF journey, it is so good to have someone's support. If you keep in touch (like the Skype you mentioned), I think it'll be easier over time. But I'm sorry that you're so sad right now.

*** SIGNATURE WARNING ***

Me & DH, early 30s
    Married 2008
    Excitedly expecting baby #1 - 5/15/2015

We are PAIF-MFI

BabyFruit Ticker

All Welcome
  • Options
    big hugs! I've never used it, but maybe something like skype might help make the gap not feel so big :)
    *** If you want to know where I (and soo many others) have gone, click here ***
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"