May 2014 Moms

UO

2»

Re: UO

• .... except when this tool-ness is only ever directed at women from men, you have to stop and wonder why. And sure, peeing on and having sex with an underage girl is being "just a pervert". Ok. You say that as if being a great singer excuses it. 

I feel like you are contradicting your own point. But, alas, I don't have time to expound upon my thoughts because I need to create a 2015 forecast for the 60-year-old General Manager of one of my properties who refuses to respond to my emails since being back from leave and will only acknowledge the male co-worker who covered for me while I was out. Do note: One of the things I've approached him about would net the property the exact same amount of money as another initiative my male colleague implemented with his approval while I was out. But he doesn't support my suggestion because the numbers "don't make sense". 

• I think penises, especially my husband's, are attractive.

Penises everywhere would be grand.

Oh, and speaking of equality, it's totally legal for women to go topless in down town Rochester, NY. This is where i live. some ladies fought for that right some time ago.

Isabella & Julian & and now #3!
  • Loading the player...
  • danabsddanabsd member
    edited August 2014
    hatrats said:

pandadair said:

hatrats said:

I think feminism has f'd things up for women that want to be stay-at-home moms because in the status quo, it is nearly impossible to survive on one income anymore.  I mean, I am glad women have choices now, but I am kind of bitter about having to go back to work when my heart is at home with my baby.  I guess I just want to have my cake and eat it too.

Yes, damn those women of generations past who dealt with the kind of things women our age probably can't even imagine, so that we could reach a point where women are (generally) accepted in the professional world. Damn them! What feminism has to do with your personal circumstances and inability to live off of one partners' income, I am not sure. Having options in life is truly the worst.

... aaand that's why I posted it as an "unpopular opinion"

It's cute that you think that means no one will call you out.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Oh, i have another one. I hate cheetah or any other animal print on baby girls. I think it looks trashy.
    So this. DD owns no animal prints!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"