January 2013 Moms

Back to work...:(

So today is the end of summer for me and I have to go back to work. I am sick to my stomach about dropping DD off at daycare. I love our provider, DD has just been super clingy lately and I know it is going to be tough. It makes it worse that she calls me mom now, last year not as much, it will break my heart if she calls after me. To top it off the weather here has been super nice until now, now it is in the 90's with high humidity and my school has no AC. Yea for sitting in a gross building for a meeting all day today while being pregnant! Ugh I just want to snuggle DD all day!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Back to work...:(

• Awww, hope your day goes better then you think it will. I'm sure your LO will be fine once she sees all the kids to play with and all the fun new activities to do. GL!

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• ((HUGS)). I hope you are greeted by an excited little girl when you pick her up later.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - (B9PH)

Lilypie - (0YVF)
     TTC since 11/2009; Lap/HSG/Hysteroscopy: 5/2011 (endometriosis - removed; endocervical polyp - removed; high pressure in bilateral tubes - cleared)

BFP #1: 8/4/11; DS1 born sleeping on 11/16/11 at 19w1d

BFP # 2: 5/7/12, EDD 1/10/13, DS2 born 1/4/13

BFP # 3: 11/8/13, EDD 7/17/14, mmc 10wks

BFP # 4: 5/16/14, EDD 1/15/15, praying for our 2nd rainbow baby 

• Loading the player...
  • I am sorry. That is rough. I am not looking forward to going back either in a couple weeks when DS is 7 weeks old. I am actually more concerned about DD since she says Mommy and has tantrums when I leave.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"