Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Why???

Can you please tell me how you were able to get through your miscarriage? What things did you do to personally start the healing process?

Re: Why???

• Options
    I am just starting myself (had D&C yesterday) so I don't have any great advice but just wanted to send T&P your way. We will get through this somehow. Take the time you need to grieve. I am hoping that in time healing will come.
    Married: 4/28/12
    BFP: 7/2/14 ;  1st US 7/21/14 Baby measuring 7w5d, HB of 138;  Discovered MMC 8/18/14 at 11w2d, baby measuring 8w5d, no hb ; 8/19/14 D&C

TTCAL December siggy challenge - Autocorrect Fails

| <a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Tracker</My Chart

• Options
    It will get easier. The first month was particularly hard and all of us have moments of sadness or anger even months down the road. Do nice things for yourself. Maybe find a way of saying goodbye or get a piece of jewelry as a remembrance. Talk about it. Don't shut yourself off from people. And as PP said, do not be ashamed to ask for professional help if you need it. Loosing a pregnancy is traumatic. I am so sorry for your loss. ((Hugs))
    TTCAL January Siggy Challenge: Animals in the Snow

About Me: 

AMA 35 :  DH 33
    BFP#1 1/26/14 (EDD: 10/7/14).  MMC 3/10/14 D&C 3/14/14
    RE Consult 11/3/14 - AMH 2.25 "great" . FSH 7.10 . Low Vitamin D
    Myomectomy 12/17/14.  Benched until March.

My Ovulation Chart
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"