Working Moms
Options

NWMR: double joggers

I am a stroller junkie. I have a city select, and joovy caboose, a britax, and a used double jogger that I hate.

I am starting to jog some and am really enjoying it. I have a 3 and a 1 year old, but my 3 year old has some special needs and will likely still require a stroller for outings for a while. I am considering just keeping the joovy caboose for errands and mall trips, but selling all my other strollers to get a nice double jogger that can also be used for trips to the zoo or amusement parks, etc.

I am looking at the Bob Duallie and theBJ Summit x3 but want opinions. Is it worth it to spend that much for a jogger if I am a very light jogger (few times a week, but walk other days)? If you have tried either of these, what are your thoughts on them?

Re: NWMR: double joggers

• Options
    I have a double bob revolution and I love it.  I have a very tall 2 and 4 year old and they both fit fine.  I do run with them one a week or so and that is the only time I use the double anymore.  I also have a single bob revolution that I use all the time.  The foot rest is very large and one of them sits in the seat and the other sits on the foot rest if they both want a ride.  It can be a little tricky to turn, but once you're walking it's fine.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"