Trouble TTC
Options

Urine test at the hospital

Hello everyone. My period is not due till the 24th of August. But I had hives yesterday & went to the hospital at 9:00 last night . At this point I had lots of water to drink and had already urinated several times that day . They have me a urine test at the hospital & it came out negative . Could it be a false negative because it wasn't in the morning ? I wish they would have taken a blood test instead. Has this ever happened before to anyone ? I'm hoping there is a chance I could still be pregnant

Re: Urine test at the hospital

• Options
    FYI - Most of the women here have never been pregnant before so they probably haven't experienced a false negative urine test.  That said, it is still possible for the test to be negative so you might want to think about getting some HPTs and testing again tomorrow morning.

-----------------------------------SIGGY WARNING-------------------------------------

Me: 31| DH: 36
    TTC #1 Since 07/2010
    DX: Unexplained Infertility
    TX: 
    IUI #1 on 7/3/14 100 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI (44 million sperm, 1 dominant follie) = BFN
    IUI #2: on 7/28/14 100 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI (23 million sperm, 2 dominant follies) = BFN

IUI #3 on 8/22/2014 100 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI (53 million sperm, 2 dominant follies)= BFP MMC @ 7weeks

• Options
    What @kmdecoux‌ said. Or wait until your period is actually late then test.

TTC #1

Me: AMA, DH: MFI

Official DX - MFI due to Hemochromatosis

IVF #1 Nov. 2014 - ER 11/10 (10R 6M 6F) - ET 11/13 

3DT of 3 embies - no frosties - CP = BFFN!!!!

****All Welcome****

imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you everyone for your comments . It is not my intention to talk about being pregnant . My husband & I are having problems getting pregnant. That's why I'm trying to hold out hope that I may be Bc like many is us having problems TTC I'm trying not to get discouraged every time I get a negative test.
  • Options
    I thought this was a site where we could ask questions about trying to conceive & pregnancy test issues many of you have given me good advice. And have been very supportive so thank u . If I offended anyone I apologize . However I am leaving this board as I feel like I am being attacked for a simple question . Good luck to all of you.
  • Options
    LindseyM2012LindseyM2012 member
    edited August 2014

I thought this was a site where we could ask questions about trying to conceive & pregnancy test issues many of you have given me good advice. And have been very supportive so thank u . If I offended anyone I apologize . However I am leaving this board as I feel like I am being attacked for a simple question . Good luck to all of you.

I'm sorry you felt attacked, but I think everyone was trying to steer you to another board where others could be more helpful. Without a proper intro we cannot know your history of fertility issues, and without that history we could not be too helpful. The ladies on Trying To Get Pregnant would probably be more helpful at this point. Our advice typically surrounds infertility treatments and testing, not pregnancy tests.

Edited to add: Good luck!

Me: 28  MH:35

Married September 2012. TTC since September 2013

June 2014 - Dx w/ significant PCOS and referred to RE.

July/August 2014 - Testing complete: Testosterone & AMH very high, FSH slightly high, Vitamin D low, tubes and lining all lovely. DH SA: A+

Cycle 1 (Nov 2014): 2.5 mg Letrozole/Ovidrel/TI = BFN

Cycle 2 (Dec 2014): 5 mg Letrozole/Ovidrel/TI - BFN

Cycle 3 (Jan 2015): 5mg Letrozole/Ovidrel/TI - BFN

WTF consult scheduled for 1/29

• Options
    Are you going to tell us about yourself?

If you have been trying for over a yr then this is the board for you if not the TTGP Is the place you belong. A word of advice regardless of what board you go to don't intro by asking anyone if they think you are pregnant after a negative test.
    Fucking bump!!!!
  • Options
    @apresmoi - I JUST googled this.  LOL

It's a line from the movie Friday where this gross chick keeps coming around asking for a dollar and Ice Cube yells at her "BYE FELICIA!"  According to Urban Dictionary it's something you say to someone who says they are leaving but you don't care enough to even remember their name so they become "Felicia".

Exhibit A:

-----------------------------------SIGGY WARNING-------------------------------------

TTC #1 Since 07/2010
    TX: 
    IUI #1 on 7/3/14 100 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI (44 million sperm, 1 dominant follie) = BFN
    IUI #2: on 7/28/14 100 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI (23 million sperm, 2 dominant follies) = BFN

IUI #3 on 8/22/2014 100 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI (53 million sperm, 2 dominant follies)= BFP MMC @ 7weeks

• Options
    Damn, @DarcyHermione beat me to it.

TTC #1 Since 07/2010
    TX: 

• Options
    I'm sorry you felt attacked, but I think everyone was trying to steer you to another board where others could be more helpful. Without a proper intro we cannot know your history of fertility issues, and without that history we could not be too helpful. The ladies on Trying To Get Pregnant would probably be more helpful at this point. Our advice typically surrounds infertility treatments and testing, not pregnancy tests. Edited to add: Good luck!
    NOOOOOOO!!!! This wouldn't fly there either.

OP, if the test is negative that means "not pregnant at this time". Take a test tomorrow with FMU and move on to first tri if positive.
    Good to know.  I never really participated on TTGP (just one or two random posts), so I don't know the culture on that board.

Me: 28  MH:35

Married September 2012. TTC since September 2013

June 2014 - Dx w/ significant PCOS and referred to RE.

July/August 2014 - Testing complete: Testosterone & AMH very high, FSH slightly high, Vitamin D low, tubes and lining all lovely. DH SA: A+

Cycle 1 (Nov 2014): 2.5 mg Letrozole/Ovidrel/TI = BFN

Cycle 2 (Dec 2014): 5 mg Letrozole/Ovidrel/TI - BFN

Cycle 3 (Jan 2015): 5mg Letrozole/Ovidrel/TI - BFN

WTF consult scheduled for 1/29

• Options

imageimage
    Me: 28 // DH: 26
    Paratubal Cyst & Endo (Removed 5/2014) // No Known Issues - Perfect SA 
    3 years ~ Trying for #1
    Proud parents of 2 fur-babies: Taylor (Boxer) & Clyde (Pitbull)

TTGP: September Siggy Challenge ~ Teen Crush : Mark Wahlberg
    "Even miracles take a little time" 
    Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • Options
    @apresmoi‌ you have to see the movie Friday, it's hysterical!!! Why the hell does this girl feel attacked? I thought everyone was pretty nice considering her stupid question!!! I know that's bitchy of me to say, so sorry, but I'm also having a very low tolerance for people week!!

TTC #1

Me: AMA, DH: MFI

Official DX - MFI due to Hemochromatosis

IVF #1 Nov. 2014 - ER 11/10 (10R 6M 6F) - ET 11/13 

3DT of 3 embies - no frosties - CP = BFFN!!!!

****All Welcome****

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"