1st Trimester

This app this the worst!

angiefelixangiefelix member
edited September 2014 in 1st Trimester
Off this peace

Answers

• I don't have any experience with this but good luck and congrats to you!
  • Mary and DaveMary and Dave member
    edited August 2014
    \:D/

Congrats, btw.

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • racheldiariesracheldiaries member
    edited August 2014
    Similar situation. I got pregnant back in December and ovulated 55 days into my cycle. Unfortunately, it ended in a MMC but got pregnant again the first time I started ovulating again in March.

I had started seeing RE's in August/September to figure out why my cycles are crazy messed up as they always had been but now with wanting to have children we addressed the issue. They wanted me to chart my BBT for two cycles to see if I was even ovulating before they started me on meds like Clomid. Well, then on my second cycle of charting it happened naturally and that was that. Then again after my MMC. It was truly a miracle.

Congrats and welcome!
    BFP #1 - 12.25.13 // MMC - 01.23.14
    BFP #2 - 03.27.14 // EDD - 12.07.14

• Congratulations! My story is similar but with a different outcome. I have PCOS, and they caught it based on testosterone levels. Otherwise, I don't fit the criteria. I'm 25, normal body weight, and have normal ovaries! Have you been diagnosed with PCOS? I was also told I probably wouldn't conceive naturally, due to irregular ovulation. My husband and I went through 6 months of Clomid paired with IUI's. When that didn't work we went to a RE and we just finished our first round of IVF! So happy to have gotten a BFP and that (hopefully) all this is over! Consider yourself very lucky to have skipped all the heartache of infertility...(and the financial burden!) I have heard of women conceiving naturally with irregular ovulation, so hopefully that will happen to us when we try for another! :) Congrats again!
  • Hi Ladies , this is my first time posting on here! How are you ladies doing today? God bless you all. Well this is my first pregnancy I am 21 years old. I am kind of worried only because I always had my testasteron to be a little high.... Which caused my periods to be irregular. Well doctors checked my ovaries and uterus they've always told me they were good! Was told I have a strong uterus once by a midwife :) Well I'm only a bit concerned because doctors always told me I would be able to have kids only with medication BUT doctors aren't always correct. I got pregnant on my own, right after my period came on it's own :) I am really happy, very blessed :) thanking god each day. But has anyone here had my same problem? Please share with me :) and should I be scared? And btw I go to my first prenatal appointment September :)
    Congrats. Just a heads up it's cool for you to talk about God in relation to yourself but, you may want to chill on the God blessing of others.  Not everyone believes what you do.  
  • Don't tell me what to post and what to not post!
  • Don't tell me what to post and what to not post!

It's been almost a month and now you come back? Anyway, @allrightmeow had good advice. Chill out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"