Central Florida Babies
Options

Women's Care Florida

Hi Everyone,

I am currently in the process of looking for a new OB because I have been having SERIOUS problems with my current OB's HORRIBLE staff.  I'm looking at the Delaney OB's that are a part of the Women's Care Florida group.  Does anyone have any experience with this group? 

Re: Women's Care Florida

• Options
    I see Dr. fritz at Delaney and love her! She takes time to talk through concerns and gave excellent council regarding being prepared in the event I need a urologist... Apparently they are pretty hard to get out to the hospital if you do not already have one established. The facility is clean, staff are friendly and wait times are fast.
  • Options
    I almost went to them. I may have over reacted, but I was scared off by their "Binding Arbitration". I will be having a repeat c-section, and don't like the idea that if something happens during surgery, I will have waived my right to sue for malpractice (not that I'm one that would, but still). Just wanted you to be aware that they require you to sign it before you see them.
    BabyFruit Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you ladies! 
  • Options
    I see Dr. Stroup. He's super nice and has been practicing for years. He actually delivered my cousin nearly 30 yrs ago. He was able to geek out with my husband so added bonus. I've heard Delany group is good but they were so incredibly rude on the phone that I decided to look elsewhere.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I've been going there since I moved to Orlando 6 years ago.  I see Dr. Thatcher and love her.  She is so easy to talk to and answer any questions you might have.  With my first I had an emergency C-section performed by Dr. Fritz.  She was really wonderful.  My second go around Dr. Thatcher did my C-section and she was awesome too.  I really like the office too.  The staff is great, and they have a lab in the building.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

;

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I LOVE Dr. Thatcher! She came recommended by several Mom friends a few years ago and I have been her patient for about 5 years.

My heart is as open as the sky.
    Read about it on the blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"