January 2015 Moms
Options

cinmecinme member
edited August 2014 in January 2015 Moms

Answers

• Options
    that gender pic looks super clear to me!! I see a homosexual genderqueer trans* female! Congrats... She's a beaut!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ummm, what? I agree with @bookworm92‌.
  • Options
    Haha.  I can draw you what my most recent u/s looked like because my last one was at like 8 weeks.  The u/s is a black and white blob.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    aditigirl said:
    cinme said:
    I couldn't get a picture of my baby's face, but I got picture of his gender. I wish I could have seen more such as his face or a good shot of his body. Share your most recent sonogram pictures. How far along are you?
    That's exciting! I'm sorry others can't get off their soap boxes long enough to congratulate you on having a boy. I won't find out the gender until next month. My current USs only show a little peanut shape. 
    ------------------- You will find out the sex, not gender.
    I'm sorry you are mistaken in thinking that the wiki definition is the correct definition.
  • Options
    cinme said:
    I couldn't get a picture of my baby's face, but I got picture of his gender. I wish I could have seen more such as his face or a good shot of his body. Share your most recent sonogram pictures. How far along are you?
    That's exciting! I'm sorry others can't get off their soap boxes long enough to congratulate you on having a boy. I won't find out the gender until next month. My current USs only show a little peanut shape. 
    Congrats! You're having a peanut!
    Stephanie Ella ~ 6/15/2012
  • Options
    I can provide a multitude of academic sources that explain sex vs. gender if that is so desired. I wasn't aware that any of the women on the sex vs. gender "soapbox" were using a wiki page as their background knowledge ...
    It was brought up in another thread where someone else sited wiki for the definition of gender. Personally I stick the the Merriam Webster definition. 
  • Options
    aditigirl said:
    Aggiewhateverherface: You are wrong. Sit there in your wrongness and be wrong.
    OMG!!! That's the strongest argument I've ever heard! I'll go coward off into the corner now in shame.  :-q
  • Options
    Haha meeee toooo! @aditigirl‌
  • Options
    This topic again??

TTC since August 2011 Me: 31 DH: 33
    May-September 2012: Monitored cycles with Letrozole
    October 2012: Cancelled IUI
    April 2014: IVF #1 w/ ICSI
    ER: 4/15 ET: 4/20 Beta #1 4/29: 54 Beta#2 5/1: 90 
    1st ultrasound: 5/13 (6w1d): HB 103 2nd Ultrasound: 5/22 (7w3d) HB 151

• Options
    I want my gender monogram blinged out.

And on my tush
  • Options
    Congrats to you!! We weren't able to get a "money shot" since we did a reveal but i feel like any ultrasound is beautiful and amazing! We are like super heroes!! :) so happy for you
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"