November 2014 Moms

What is your favorite thread?

lizgrace03lizgrace03 member
edited August 2014 in November 2014 Moms
Saw this one on of the other boards a few weeks ago- thought it might be fun!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

What is your favorite thread? 106 votes

Monday Bitchfest
3% 4 votes
TMI Tuesday
14% 15 votes
HDBD
29% 31 votes
WTF Wednesday
7% 8 votes
UO Thursday
13% 14 votes
FFFC
9% 10 votes
Weekly Check-in
5% 6 votes
Something else/Special Snowflake (please elaborate in the comments)
16% 18 votes

Re: What is your favorite thread?

• Loading the player...
  • Thankful Thursday!

Good call! Totally forgot about this one.

• I love our FFFC! I like how random ours tend to turn. Makes for some good reading and conversation.
  • I should also add I love the "Stupid things people say" thread. I'm glad I'm not the only one who runs into morons everywhere. It makes the people I rage at seem like geniuses.
    Miney 9/15/10
    Mo 11/4/14 
    Wait, What?!? - EDD 11/1/19
    Mothers get 1 day off

• TMI Tuesdays are SOOO my favorites! My coworkers listen to me gigglesnort over it all day, but I won't share with them, it's too horrible (yet wonderful! )
    Tuesdays are the best day of the week.
  • I kind of wish we did a Twatwaffle/Taco day here. 

N14 Nov. Siggy: CELEBRATION!

image image
    TTC since 2011
    Aug. - Sept. 2013 - dIUIs = BFNs
    January 2014 - IVF = 3 freezer babies
    March 2014 - FET of AA and AB blast = BFP! Twins! 
    Nov. 7, 2014 - Wilhelmina "Willa" Suzanne (4lb 14oz) and Ari Jose (6lb 4oz) were born via CS
    image image

image image image image 

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I love HDBD! So much, that I actually enjoy taking my work bathroom selfies for you ladies. >:D<

I do, however, feel a little silly because I have NO idea what UO or FFFC stands for. I usually just read the posts trying to pick up on it & I majorly fail. I've been doing this for a few months now. Lol. I'm pregnant and my baby stole my brain...that's a good excuse, right?
  • @lovingaddi‌ Unpopular Opinion and Flame Free Friday Confession (flame free not guaranteed)
  • @minibean16‌ there is no way I would have ever guessed either! Lol! Thank you (:
  • I haven't participated in hd bd either cause I'm always on my phone to bump and can't upload pictures. Next week I am going to make it happen. I love seeing all you ladies.
  • clumsyatheartclumsyatheart member
    edited August 2014
    So far, the memory lane thread and all the naming request threads with super snark =))

Also any TMI tuesday because the references to swamp ass kill me. (And the random top thread! Made me cry with happy tonight)
    **********************************************************************************************

• So waaaaaaay back when in March maybe(?) when we first started posting and stuff I clicked on TMI Tuesday.  And I have never done it again.  You ladies be crazy who love it!!!!!
    Wait wait.. Are you trying to tell me you don't like talking about poop and discharge?? Does this mean we can't be friends anymore?
    Oh, to be clear I LOOOOOVE talking about poop.  And discharge is fine by me.  That is NOT what the TMI thread was about back in March...  ::shudders:: 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I kind of wish we did a Twatwaffle/Taco day here. 

What are those?? I'm intrigued.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"