Georgia Babies

In-town Atlanta Infant Child Care

Help!

Any suggestions on child care centers for infants in the $1200 per month range?

We are expecting our first child at the end of January and looking for care around May 2015.  We are already starting the process but most of the centers we are looking into are super expensive $1400-$1600 per month.

We live in the Peachtree Hills area - so looking around there (Buckhead/Midtown/VaHi)

Any suggestions would be very help and appreciated.

Thanks again,

Crissie

Re: In-town Atlanta Infant Child Care

• Hope you don't mind the copy and paste, but the info below is what I wrote for another person that asked here just a short time ago.  The poster also was looking at Druid Hills CDC which would be in your area. Wait lists in town are very, very long so if you are not already on them, you should get there soon.  Also be aware that some only take in new kids in certain months, often August and January but that obviously varies quite a bit.
    (Copy and paste part for the other poster)
    Two other good options, both in Va-Hi are Kids Kondo (small, family-run DC) and the YWCA which runs totally under most people's radar I guess b/c they don't advertise.  We know a few families that use it and one at the Kids Kondo.  Both are several hundred less a month at least I believe.  Also, you might check availability at Atlanta First (UMC) which is almost in Downtown on Peachtree.  The far pricier options are all of the Bright Horizons (All Saints, GT/Homepark, and Atlantic Station), Primrose at Colony Sq, Goddard, and Peachtree Childtown.  All have good curricula but you definitely pay for it.  If your LO is only 14 mo old, you probably have a bit more time to think about that and I imagine are mostly focused on safety and fun.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"