July 2014 Moms
Options

How much tv are you watching?

2»

Re: How much tv are you watching?

• Options
    Oh gosh I've been vegging on reality trash tv and desperate housewives, downtown abbey, charmed, I may have time for the Tudors rewatch. United States of Tara, my poor child. 
  • Options
    We got rid of cable a few months ago but we've hi-jacked BIL Netflix account.
    DH and I have been binge watching Breaking Bad for a week straight when we are at home. We just finished the last of season 5. Now we are on to Dexter. By myself I have a few season of show lined up to watch like Secret Life of the American Teenager (watching now), Freaks & Geeks, Nip/Tuck, and Six Feet Under. 
    Waiting for season 2 of Bates Motel and season 3 of American Horror Story: Coven.

ZBC 11/2012 & SNC 7/2014

bridemaids angry penis annie

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We were watching OITNB when my water broke. It took us weeks to finish the three episodes we had left. We didn't turn the TV on for the first weeks home. Now it doesn't turn off. Lol.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Just started The Office on episode 1 yesterday. Now continuing to binge watch. Love Netflix!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    TwizzyG said:
    Just started The Office on episode 1 yesterday. Now continuing to binge watch. Love Netflix!
    yessssss THE OFFICE! I watched it all the way through like 3 times during pregnancy (I work from home and liked the background noise)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    If you have a weird sense of humor as I do sometimes.....you must try out Portlandia!

My sis and I are addicted.

We have our "Irish Twins"

DD born 8/7/2013

DS born 7/28/14

<>

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"