September 2012 Moms
Options

Crayola Sale

https://www.crayolastore.com//webstore/store/crayolastore/home.do

70% off everything.  I stocked up for Christmas and got both of my nieces finished, as well as Nancy's birthday, and I stocked up on chalk & bubbles for next year.  I only spent $35 and got 9 different things. :-)  Not sure how many little people you ladies buy for, but I had to share the great deal!

Nancy James 9.1.12

Calvin Donald 8.27.14

Re: Crayola Sale

• Options

Awesome thanks! How old are your niece's? I have one to shop for and her birthday is in December as well. She'll be 9. I'm not sure what she'd like if anything.

• Options
    8, just turned 1 and will be 8mo @ Christmas.  For the 8yr old, I bought her the Crayola Marker Maker. :-)  My nephew who is 9 has one and it's actually pretty cool.  SIL said it would be perfect, so I'm glad I went with that. 

Nancy James 9.1.12

Calvin Donald 8.27.14

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    8, just turned 1 and will be 8mo @ Christmas.  For the 8yr old, I bought her the Crayola Marker Maker. :-)  My nephew who is 9 has one and it's actually pretty cool.  SIL said it would be perfect, so I'm glad I went with that. 

I had that in my cart. It's a steal for the price! Thanks!

• Options
    Yay! I got two more Christmas gifts. I think I only have one left to buy for family. By December I'm just going to have to buy for DH and the kids. I'm so excited!
  • Options
    Yay! I got two more Christmas gifts. I think I only have one left to buy for family. By December I'm just going to have to buy for DH and the kids. I'm so excited!
    This is my goal too.  With taking 3 months off and having Black Friday the week I go back to work, I figured I might as well get stuff done now.  DH and I already decided we're buying a new TV for the living room and not doing anything else for each other, so as long as I can get stuff at a good price now, I might as well!  Especially with stuff like this--it's not like toddlers/babies are going to get sick of art stuff by Christmas. :-) 

Nancy James 9.1.12

Calvin Donald 8.27.14

• Options
    hmp1hmp1 member
    Does anyone have the bubble machine? Are the colors really easy to get off or is it going to stain my driveway and clothes?

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Options
    driveway no, clothes maybe.  we haven't had any bubble stains yet, but it definitely leaves a mark on clothes until you wash them.

Nancy James 9.1.12

Calvin Donald 8.27.14

• Options
    hmp1 said:
    Does anyone have the bubble machine? Are the colors really easy to get off or is it going to stain my driveway and clothes?
    @hmp1 I don't have the machine - but my mom gave us colored bubbles once.  I don't think they truly stained anything, but they didn't wash off as easily as it sounds.  We don't use them anymore.

What I was trying to figure out is if I could use regular bubbles in that bubble machine.  That would be perfect...

Big Kid Jan 2010

Littlest Man Sept 2012

• Options
    I just bought the bubble machine, so I really hope it doesn't stain. Thanks @marisakathleen! I got a ton of stuff.

Emma Rose - 9.14.05    Beckett - 5.26.07    Sawyer - 9.22.12    Lennon Mae - 9.26.14
  • Options
    hmp1hmp1 member
    kelbel527 said:
    hmp1 said:
    @hmp1 I don't have the machine - but my mom gave us colored bubbles once.  I don't think they truly stained anything, but they didn't wash off as easily as it sounds.  We don't use them anymore.

What I was trying to figure out is if I could use regular bubbles in that bubble machine.  That would be perfect...
    Good thought, so I went to Amazon to see if anyone had done that. It does work with regular bubbles, the person actually preferred it because she said the purple bubbles did stain. But, the majority of reviews were awful because it didn't work, stopped working, leaked like crazy... 

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Options
    hmp1 said:
    kelbel527 said:
    hmp1 said:

Good thought, so I went to Amazon to see if anyone had done that. It does work with regular bubbles, the person actually preferred it because she said the purple bubbles did stain. But, the majority of reviews were awful because it didn't work, stopped working, leaked like crazy... 
    Glad to know you can use regular bubbles!  For ~$8, I went for it, now I'm bummed to see it might leak.  But for that low of a price, it still feels worth it.  I've spent more money on stuff that didn't work out.  ;)

And it was the purple bubbles that we used and didn't like.  Maybe the other colors are better.

Big Kid Jan 2010

Littlest Man Sept 2012

• Options
    Wow! Not much left when I got there! I ordered a lap desk for color wonder, and a metalic paper paint set...There wasn't too much more!!!! Thanks for the heads up!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• Options
    Crayola just sent me an email and cancelled my order. Boo!
  • Options
    LOVE crayola!
    Dexter 08/31/2012~Summer 07/25/2011~Jack 10/21/2008~Aaron 08/12/2007
  • Options
    mssm2012 said:
    Has anyone gotten their order? I never got an email saying it shipped, but I never got an email saying they cancelled it either...and now the website is under construction and won't let me sign in to my account.

I emailed them yesterday and got this response: " Thank you for your order and your recent inquiry. We do apologize for any confusion or inconvenience. Due to the popularity of our 70% off promotion there has been a delay in processing your order. The order is currently being processed in our warehouse and is scheduled to ship shortly. You will receive a shipment confirmation once your order has shipped. Delivery time is 5-10 business days or less."
    Glad you heard back from them!  I haven't gotten anything yet either and when I tried to email them last week it kicked back to me.  Hopefully it's coming soon, I was hoping to give one of the gifts to DS2 for his birthday at the end of the month.

Big Kid Jan 2010

Littlest Man Sept 2012

• Options
    mssm2012 said:
    Has anyone gotten their order? I never got an email saying it shipped, but I never got an email saying they cancelled it either...and now the website is under construction and won't let me sign in to my account.

I emailed them yesterday and got this response: " Thank you for your order and your recent inquiry. We do apologize for any confusion or inconvenience. Due to the popularity of our 70% off promotion there has been a delay in processing your order. The order is currently being processed in our warehouse and is scheduled to ship shortly. You will receive a shipment confirmation once your order has shipped. Delivery time is 5-10 business days or less."

This was the same response I got.  Hopefully it's right!!

Nancy James 9.1.12

Calvin Donald 8.27.14

• Options
    Ok....... so weird.  I had a cart full of stuff then bailed out on buying because I saw that it was not Crayola, it was just a store selling Crayola.  Now that I am looking closer, it is definitely Crayola.  Interesting.  I swear I saw that it was a third party.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=exp&TT1=exp&CL=40&CT=W&CG=F&O=m_baby1&T=t_e20&D=20140508&M1=&D1=20150212&T2=ahhhhhhhhhh!&T1=&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=&SC=green
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"