August 2014 Moms

Wipe Warmers

I wasn't going to bother with one, but I've come to find that our LO absolutely hates the coldness associated with diaper changes. That being said, does anyone have a recommendation for a good one?

Thank you so much in advance!
I'm being featured in a new pregnancy/motherhood blog during the month of October, so if you ever wanted to know more about my pregnancy, birth, and motherhood experiences than anyone ever should, check out my posts in the link below! :)

Re: Wipe Warmers

• We have one and seriously....we don't even use it. Babies just don't like cold wipes but I won't cart a wipes warmer around with me during the day.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have the lionheart wipes warmer and I really like it! Is it necessary?? No. But my little girl hated the cold wipes on her bum and diaper changes are much more pleasant now.
  • Loading the player...
  • I want to say I have the Munchkin one? I have nothing to compare it to, but it does what its supposed to. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

• I may break down & get one. LO doesn't mind a when I wet a towel with warm water & clean him, but a cold wipe will open up the floodgates.
    Especially with his circumcised peniseses healing, anything to make diapering easier will be worth it.
  • We have the Munchkin wipe warmer. DD is usually very calm during diaper changes, not sure if the wipe warmer has anything to do with it though. It does warm the wipes just fine!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Anniversary
  • We ended up going with the Prince Lionheart and OH MY GOODNESS, best idea ever! We went from screams of agony during diaper changes to pure silence. I am SO happy we decided to go ahead and make the purchase! Thank you so much for your recommendations! 
    I'm being featured in a new pregnancy/motherhood blog during the month of October, so if you ever wanted to know more about my pregnancy, birth, and motherhood experiences than anyone ever should, check out my posts in the link below! :)

• I just bought mine yesterday, well worth it as well!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"