Babies on the Brain

Just booked the hotel for my first ever business trip

I feel so grown up!
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

"Oh, the silent majesty of a winter's morn, the clean, cool chill of the holiday air,
an asshole in his bathrobe, emptying a chemical toilet into my sewer."

Re: Just booked the hotel for my first ever business trip

• ::kicks TB for deleting half my post::

I get to go to the Disneyland Resort for 3 days :)
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

"Oh, the silent majesty of a winter's morn, the clean, cool chill of the holiday air,
    an asshole in his bathrobe, emptying a chemical toilet into my sewer."
  • Lol, congrats. I still feel a little like a high school kid booking a prom night hotel when I have to make travel arrangements. For my upcoming trip I had my assistant make the arrangements for the first time. Talk about trippy. I'm old enough to travel for work and I have an assistant??
    Love: 8.10.99
    Marriage: 12.18.04
    DD1: 5.19.10
    DD2: 4.11.12
    #3 EDD 4.23.16

• Loading the player...
  • Lucky!!
    I'm still condemned to booking my own trips... 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Ugh for my first job out of college i had to travel 40% of the time.  It gets old fast.  Really really fast.

At least Disnrey is fun!  Probably better than New Orleans immediately after Katrina...for months at a time.  God i'm so happy i don't have that job anymore.

• Lucky!!
    I'm still condemned to booking my own trips... 
    Actually it was kind of annoying.  Maybe it will get better if I have her do it more often, but there were a million things she had to stop and ask about, like where do I want to fly out of, what time, what type of seat, layover or no layover, what kind of hotel, etc.
    #3 EDD 4.23.16

• delujm0 said:

Ugh for my first job out of college i had to travel 40% of the time.  It gets old fast.  Really really fast.

At least Disnrey is fun!  Probably better than New Orleans immediately after Katrina...for months at a time.  God i'm so happy i don't have that job anymore.

I can definitely see that.  Luckily I only have to make 4-5 overnight trips a year, so it's not too bad.  But I do a lot of driving on a daily basis.  That def gets old!!
    #3 EDD 4.23.16

• I love the once in awhile traveling...its enough to feel like a vacation but not enough where I miss my hubby!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"