April 2014 Moms
Options

130 ounces a day?!?!?!

A woman broke a world record and donated the most breast milk ever! She pumped 140 oz a day...yikes! https://www.whattoexpect.com/wom/baby/0806/mom-breaks-the-guinness-world-record-for-donated-breast-milk.aspx

Re: 130 ounces a day?!?!?!

• Options
    Daaaang!

BFP 8/9/2013
    EDD for our baby boy 4/14/2014
    Eli Thomas born 4/22/2014

• Options
    Meant to type 130 oz lol
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hahahaha
  • Options
    Hahahaha I love that that's exactly how I feel with my let down

February SIggy Challenge: Fav Movie/TV Couple

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    I trying to imagine. I'd really like to know how she did it. I've always thought I've had over supply, and I've overflowed the big bottles while pumping. What did this woman pump into? How baby times a day did she do it? So many questions
  • Options
    I trying to imagine. I'd really like to know how she did it. I've always thought I've had over supply, and I've overflowed the big bottles while pumping. What did this woman pump into? How baby times a day did she do it? So many questions
    This!  I just picture her pumping, but rather than pumping into bottles, I picture her with a bowl in her lap and the milk just freely dripping (trickling? Flowing?) into the bowl.
    Chase was born 4/23/2011
    Carlene was born 4/18/2014                          A14 siggy challenge:  Junk Food
    image  image image

• Options
    MLC912 said:
    Just think how much cake she gets to eat!!!
    Haha yea wow I can't imagine how many calories she burns!
  • Options
    Aw shucks, thanks ladies. Love the visual @purespark! Looks like @LolaDair‌ pwned me!
    image    image    image    image

• Options
    edited August 2014
    LolaDair said:

Aw shucks, thanks ladies. Love the visual @purespark! Looks like @LolaDair‌ pwned me!

Nah, just had an additional little production increaser. :p I never pumped for my twins but always had a pretty regular 35-40ozs a day for my singletons. So I guess boobs are just good at math, :p

-----
    Lol at boob math! I guess it beats them being able to tell when it's raining!

2014-08-24 15.36.57-2  2014-08-23 17.20.12
    2014-08-24 15.22.00  2014-08-20 12.19.26

Fell in Love: January 2003 
    Married: May 2006
    Baby Girl Born: April 2014
    If you ask me what I came to do in this world, I, an artist, I will answer you: 
    I am here to live out loud!
  • Options
    @TallaB‌ - can you head over to the low supply thread and ship us all some milk? Thanks ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"