March 2014 Moms
Options

First tooth

LO turned 5 months today and didn't sleep well last night, he was also super fussy this am and wouldn't nap. Turns out his first tooth broke through the gum in the bottom. Anyone else showing teeth yet? My boobs are going to be in trouble soon!!

Re: First tooth

• Options
    no teeth here yet. LO has been suuuuuuper fussy lately so the whole family swears he's teething, but I think it's something else!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Oh he's soooo cute!!!! He looks like such a little guy!!!
    Me 28 DH 30 Married 08-11-07 TTC since 07/11 HSG 01-21-13 Left FTB Seeing RE 1-28-13 RE 1-28-13 Both tubes blocked LAP surgery 2-15-13 Both tubes removed Started IVF #1 June 2013 Meds: BCP, Lupron, Gonal-F, Ovidrel, Medrol, Doxycycline
    Beta #1-BFP!!! HCG-55 Beta #2--111 Beta #3--2,825 Beta #4 22,031 1st U/S 7-29-13 Saw and heard our little sweet pea's heartbeat!! 109 bpm 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My LO got teeth right before her 4 month appointment too, and no, teeth does not mean a problem for breastfeeding! If you look at diagrams of how a breastfeeding baby nurses, they need to extend their tongue beyond their tooth to nurse. If you feel a bite, they are not nursing and should be removed from the breast
    TTC #1 since 2007. Dx: Unexplained infertility. 4 IUIs in 2008 = BFN. IVF #1 07/09. DD #1 born April 2010 (40w5d).
    TTC #2 since 2011. Dx: Endometriosis and hypothyroidism. 2 FETs in 2012, BFP 6/12 but m/c @ 7 weeks. IVF #2 06/13. DD #2  born March 2014 (40w1d).
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We have two teeth as well..began right around 4 1/2 months. She has nipped me a few times but it is probably because I nurse her to sleep so her latch probably wasn't that good as she had probably dosed off
  • Options
    Lucas has 2 bottom teeth, his first one broke thru on 4th of July (day before he turned 4 months), he fussed a bit but nothing major, when the second broke thru a few days later, he was soooo cranky and fussy. I think he is getting his top teeth now (5.5 months now) his gums are swollen and the cranky/fussy/drooly baby is back.

• Options
    My little guy has 3 bottom teeth, and his latch has changed since he's had them. I was lucky never to have nipple pain even the first few weeks of nursing, but they've been sore off and on the last few weeks. Nursing just feels different and is slightly painful. I'm hoping it's because he's still teething and in pain and that he'll eventually go back to the old latch.

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    No teeth yet but she keeps making this face and everyone says it's a teething face.. Plus she's extra drooly and fussy

• Options
    As parent my picture didn't want to work

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"