December 2013 Moms
Options

**Update**

Hey D13!! First let me just say, I changed my SN from Jaztaz1 to Jaztastic in case anyone was trying to stalk me. 

Wanted to stop in and give you a little update (I may have missed the post for pregnant D13rs)

I officially announced to the world (via social media) about Dolce. I was happy and overwhelmed to get such a great response from friends and family. But at the same time it totally sent me into a tale spin. I felt like I had some how jinxed this pregnancy, and that history would repeat itself. I sent myself into a serious anxiety attack but was brought back to a level of sanity by some fellow IF'ers and PgAL'ers. 

I got the results back from our Harmony testing, and Dolce has low risk for all the screenings. Hearing that sent me over the moon. I couldnt be happier right now. And as a bonus we found out that we are officially TEAM BLUE!  I get a mommas boy, and DH gets his little man. 

Here is our announcement photo... and Im also using this as my HDBD for this week. ;) 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Waited a long time, tried a lot of stuff, science made me a mom.
 Loss and IF veteran. Current mom of DS 5.5, DD 2, and sometimes DH 40. Due June 2021 with TWINS

Re: **Update**

• Options
    Love it! So happy for you!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Terrible taste in football teams aside, everything about this makes me happy! Except the anxiety. Hang in there, you've definitely got a fighter on your hands.
    LOL living in Maryland I hear a lot about my preferred team. Its okay, I often say it would be my only flaw if I had any. 
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
     Loss and IF veteran. Current mom of DS 5.5, DD 2, and sometimes DH 40. Due June 2021 with TWINS
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    What a great update! Very, very happy for you!

Displaying photo.JPGDisplaying photo.JPG
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    congrats! And go Ravens!
    :P
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Love the steelers! Love the announcement! Yay!!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Congrats again!  You and your DH are so adorable.  :)  Welcome to the blue side!
  • Options
    Yay for Team Blue!
  • Options
    Great news! :)
  • Options
    Love love love this! Congrats!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Love your announcement photos! Congratulations, so excited for you!
  • Options
    Yay for team blue!!! Congrats! Love your announcement...great pics!

BabyFetus Ticker

Me: 25, DH: 28
    Married: July 2012
    DS: December 2013 
    TTC #2 since July 2014 
    M/C: March 2015 
    My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    Yay!!! Love the pics! And team blue!! :)

I am so glad that all is going well. Yay for team blue!! Congratulations.
    imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    Two more comments, now that I've had time to look more closely at the photo. 1) you guys look like you have so much fun together, and I was hoping you'd adopt me, because I think you'll be crazy fun parents 2) I love the onesie with the 50/50 team heart. LO got a sleeper that was 50% DH's team and 50% mine. It's size 12 mo, so she'll fit into it during this upcoming season!

We really do have a great relationship. We are genuine best friends.
  • Options
    I have a total soft spot for you, so this is giving me ALL THE FEELS!

I'm so happy for you. The pure happiness in your picture just made me smile so hard.

Congrats, Jazz. You deserve this.
  • Options
    LOVE the announcement collage- so adorable! I like the football touch also. It reminds me of the commercial where the wife washes the Montana stain and says "go Ravens!" I have a lot of family near Baltimore so it is like my second home team <3

So happy to hear more good news!!
  • Options
    Congrats! Love the annoucement!
  • Options
    Very happy for you! You are beaming/glowing/so purely and genuinely happy looking in those pictures. Love it!

• Options
    Thanks so much D13! All the love makes me feel so spe-shul. Lol
  • Options
    So great to hear this! :)
  • Options
    Love your updates!! Congrats on team blue!!

• Options
    This is awesome. Congratulations!!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    So happy to see this update and I love the announcement! 

I can relate to feelings of anxiety and worry after a loss(es) and it's totally normal. Just try to remember the worrying doesn't actually help at all, it's all out of your hands at this point. Try to stay happy and positive and lean on your DH or friends and family when the worry starts to creep back in. 

January is just around the corner so enjoy your pregnancy! And congrats on team blue! Little boys are so much fun. 
    **Warning: Losses and living child mentioned**
    BFP#1 1/31/12, EDD 10/6/12 Harrison Gray born sleeping @ 18w6d. You changed our lives little guy.
    BFP#2 EDD 10/29/13, C/P 2/25/13, Bye little Ish, we barely got to know you.
    BFP#3 EDD 12/21/13, Baby Boots born 11/23/13 My rainbow baby!

imageView Full Size Imageimageimage
    January PAL Siggy Challenge: Good Advice

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"