September 2012 Moms
Options

ClearBlue Easy Ovulation Predictor Tests

Hi All! Long time no visit. A promotion at work has really kept me away from these parts lately. 

We've been TTC for the past three months now with no luck. I've predominately used Wondfo OPKs and always picked up my O around CD 20-22. Last month I decided to try the CBE ovulation predictor on CD 21 and got a positive straight away.I ran out of Wondfo's this month so I decided to just use the CBE. I've been testing since Monday (figured I'd pick up my surge asap). Yesterday, CD15 I got the "flashing smiley" that says fertility is heightened. This morning I got the solid smiley which signals peak fertility time within the next 48 hrs. Today is CD 16. I've NEVER o'ed this early and now I'm starting to question it.

1.) Has anyone tried these? Have you found them to be accurate?
2.) It says not to read the test strip and allow the machine to do the calculations, but I don't understand why. I looked at the test strip from this morning and it appeared to be negative. The test line wasn't nearly as dark as the constant. 
3.) Has anyone every had a leap in O date larger than five days? I've been pretty consistent in my O timing and this seems really odd. 

I feel stuck. I feel like I'm overthinking everything. I don't want to miss my fertile window (if it's accurate) and not have sex now... but I know if we start having sex now and go for the next week-- we'll be miserable. We both hate "trying for a baby" sex. It's not fun.

Any thoughts/advice would be appreciated. 

Married: 11/2011
DS-9/2012
DD-7/2015
Sweet Angel Boy born too soon 12/17/17
EDD-4/2019

Re: ClearBlue Easy Ovulation Predictor Tests

• Options
    I usually O'd around CD14 or 15. I used the Wondfos this last time. I was CD14/15 for a few months in a row and then I was CD21. I assumed it was a mistake, but we went for it anyway, and now I'm 33 weeks pregnant. So, in my experience, being a week off can happen, but I have no idea if that's the norm. Good luck!

Emma Rose - 9.14.05    Beckett - 5.26.07    Sawyer - 9.22.12    Lennon Mae - 9.26.14
  • Options
    I think @LyndseylovesHugh‌ has good results with those.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Yep, I got pregnant both times using them, on cycle 1 and 2 respectively. This time around I do think I got a false positive on cycle one, it seemed early to me by a few days but since I wasn't charting I have no idea.

Eta: if you got a smiley I would proceed as if it were your fertile time, but I would keep testing to see if you get another smiley later when you think you should O.

Another eta: I have had random jumps in my cycle. In fact, right when we started ttc Bennett I had a cycle that was like 50 days long. I have no idea why, but it went back to normal the next month.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"