October 2012 Moms
Options

Thursday is one more day closer to Friday! (randoms)

holy shit! My kid will be two exactly two months from today! When did that happen? I am so not ready for this. I already miss my little squishy baby. Were has the time gone!!!

Re: Thursday is one more day closer to Friday! (randoms)

• Options
    Took the girls to the park, met my friend and her kids there. Both girls passed out on the way home. So I got dinner in the crock pot and am doing laundry. I took off today, my MIL usually watches them on Thursdays, but she is busy today, and the day care has no room today. So PTO it is. A good day to be off, though, it's beautiful out.
  • Options
    I am fixing to go get my niece for her appt. Im really hoping Girl falls asleep so I can hang out in the car for an hour!

I miss the gym. A lot. I am getting back into the swing of using my elliptical but it feels so useless. When I went to the gym, twoce around the circuit got me like 450 or 500 cals. If I had some extra time, I could jog on the treadmill for a few minutes and bump that up even more. With the elliptical its so tedious now. And im looking at like 150-200 calories burned. Whats even the point!?

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Someone brought donuts into the office today and I have already eaten 2 of them.  THere are only 4 of us in the office and a vendor was nice enough to bring in two dozen donuts for our tiny office. I just gave the mailman a whole plate full to take with him.  I am trying so hard to not eat to many sweets and someone brings donuts! I have no will power!!!!

• Options

Someone brought donuts into the office today and I have already eaten 2 of them.  THere are only 4 of us in the office and a vendor was nice enough to bring in two dozen donuts for our tiny office. I just gave the mailman a whole plate full to take with him.  I am trying so hard to not eat to many sweets and someone brings donuts! I have no will power!!!!

Oh giiiirrrrllllll, I wouldn't either!
    Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

• Options
    I took the boys to school and went to acupuncture and the mall. Nothing like a little retail therapy and pizza and blizzard for lunch to perk you up. Don't forget to get your DQ blizzards today for Miracle Treat Day! ;)

• Options
    @mbm1983 that sucks that you have to wait for it to go away. I had something similar a few months ago and it took a good two weeks before I was starting to feel better, so I hope that yours goes much faster than mine did!!!  Feel better soon!!!

• Options
    I'm going to itch all of the skin off of my hands, seriously.  3 can not come soon enough. I'm gonna cry.
    I hope you can get some relief soon @mambonumber5 good luck at your appointment today!

• Options
    I hate bra shopping.  I would rather go to the gyno than go bra shopping.  Seriously.

Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    @Rachelilly23 What is miracle treat day?
    DQ donates $1 of each blizzard sale to Children's Miracle Network today.

• Options
    Also, Chips Ahoy blizzard of the month is pretty delish. Highly recommend!

• Options
    Hope they fixed your itchies @mambonumber5‌!

I put B to bed without the binki tonight. She didn't ask for it, so I didn't give it. So far so good.

She has been waking up/sleep whining every night around 1:45am over the past few nights. I wonder what that's about.

• Options
    Fingers crossed everything goes well for you @mambonumber5‌!

• Options
    Good luck @mambonumber5!!!

Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    Good luck, Mambo! She stayed in til August, that's not too shabby.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"