November 2014 Moms

Post your 3 hour glucose test pass/fail here

2»

Re: Post your 3 hour glucose test pass/fail here

• Curious how fast you all heard back from your doctors office after the one hour and whether it was pass/fail?

• @kstirton‌ I was told I would only get a call if I failed. I got the test done on a Friday and got the call from my dr.'s office on Tuesday or Wednesday - can't remember but it wasn't long bc I had to schedule the 3 hour asap.
  • Loading the player...
  • @kstirton‌ I was told I would only get a call if I failed. I got the test done on a Friday and got the call from my dr.'s office on Tuesday or Wednesday - can't remember but it wasn't long bc I had to schedule the 3 hour asap.

I was told at my next appointment. But it happened to be the same week. Not sure what would have happened had it been further out.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • SarahHeckSarahHeck member
    edited August 2014
    My results were online the next day. Do you have a way to check yours online?

ETA probably a dumb question, you would have checked if you could. I didn't know my doctors office had that as an option til recently though.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • kstirton said:

Curious how fast you all heard back from your doctors office after the one hour and whether it was pass/fail?

My OB office ran mine right after my finger prick. She was able to tell me within 5 minutes. I wonder if your offices take longer because they have to send it off?

My three hour takes one business day because they have to send it off which will be Monday because I had the test on Friday.

FX that all you girls pass!!

Married:  08.17.2013
    Sweet Angel Baby: 02.01.2014
    Emerson Shay:  10:28:2014
    Two Fur Babies:  Talli Mae and Lexi

• I failed the hour hour with a 144 and passed the 3hr! Phew. Don't worry ladies. All will work out!! xoxo
  • Took my one hour on Tuesday, just found out today I Failed my one hour 190 and doctor is skipping the 3 hour. Going straight to diet and pricking my finger to check sugar levels. Im totally bummed. With DS 8 years ago, I was borderline GD so I just had a gut feeling about it. I am thinking about asking the doc to just go ahead and try giving me the. 3 hour anyway. Nurse said he wants to skip and just monitor anyway because it was way too high. She said he will be treating me as diabetic while pregnant. She said there could have been a chance that I was diabetic before this pregnancy and didn't even know it. I cried after the phone call :(
  • Passed with a 72! Very surprised being as I drank more of the sugar crap than I was supposed to :)

Anniversary

• Failed the 1hr. Booo! #came back at 170. Set up to do the 3hr on Monday.

BFP#4 3/17/14 - rainbow Baby BOY arrived 11/10/14 !!

DX: Uterine Septum - Resection 9/5/13 || MTHFR Hetero A1298C || My Chart

image    image

• Passed! WooHoo!

Mama to sweet baby girl, Emerson Rose, born November 7th, 2014

• PASS!!!! My 2 hour read was a little high...but no GD for me! :)

• Currently in the middle of failing the three hour! Yay :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"