September 2012 Moms
Options

Parents Vacation

My parents are leaving in September for 2 weeks to go to California. Neither have been before. As a thank you for all they do for us I'd like to send them somewhere or do an activity for them. I know they'll be in San Fran, to Yosemite. Nothing like LA though. Besides wine tours (neither of them like wine or would find that fun) what can you think of to prepay and send them to? TIA.

Re: Parents Vacation

• Options
    hmp1hmp1 member
    Dining at Fisherman's Warf
    Golden Gate Ferry
    - they can take the Ferry to Larkspur and have breakfast at Emporio Rulli. My brother lives in Marin County and we always go to Rulli for pastries. 
    Alcatraz
    SF Aquarium

I love SF and Marin County. I can ask my brother for recs if they like more local feel places.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Options
    hmp1 said:
    Dining at Fisherman's Warf
    Golden Gate Ferry
    - they can take the Ferry to Larkspur and have breakfast at Emporio Rulli. My brother lives in Marin County and we always go to Rulli for pastries. 
    Alcatraz
    SF Aquarium

I love SF and Marin County. I can ask my brother for recs if they like more local feel places.
    Great ideas! I think we're booking them an Alcatraz tour but the aquarium sounds like a ton of fun. They do like to do touristy things but local is always great as well. They are staying right down by Fisherman's Warf I guess too. So they will be close.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"