September 2012 Moms
Options

toddler underwear

To any moms with petite babies, where do you find underwear that fits?  I bought the smallest size I could find (at Gap size 2 - 3) and they keep falling off of DD.  I don't mind her running around naked while we are still training, but I like her to wear underwear so I can tell if she had an accident.  

Re: toddler underwear

• Options
    What size does she wear?
  • Options
    The size 2-3 in the Target undies worked well for Summer, she had a slim body and they were a little wide around the legs for a while.  I tried various brands for her and after a couple months and them all being washed repeatedly they began to fit better.  We did the padded gerber  training undies too and they fit pretty snug.  She trained at about 20 months old so she was still in 18months- 2T when she got out of diapers.  I'm just not sure if they go smaller than 2-3T in size.
    Dexter 08/31/2012~Summer 07/25/2011~Jack 10/21/2008~Aaron 08/12/2007
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    hmp1hmp1 member
    Hannah Andersson trainers are nice and come in XS for small toddlers. They do have a higher fit so they stick out of some pants, not sure if that would bother you.

James wears Next Direct underwear and I love it. Their sizing starts at 1.5-2 years and I find the boy briefs have a small fit.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Options
    The smallest size I have seen is 2-3t. Target carries the Haines brand and those are pretty snug. I trained keagan pretty young and found these to be tight on him.

View Full Size Image  View Full Size Image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    RivaJam said:
     I just ordered a bunch, these come in 12-24 months:
    https://www.etsy.com/listing/199249024/monster-toddler-underwear-underwear?ref=related-0

Monster toddler underwear/ underwear/ toddler trainers
    StitchesontheFritz:

How cute is that!
    Dexter 08/31/2012~Summer 07/25/2011~Jack 10/21/2008~Aaron 08/12/2007
  • Options
    If you're looking for training undies, Sophia wears these:

Green sprouts training pants

I think having a higher cut actually makes them stay up better.  They have 18 month and 24 month sizes- can't remember off the top of my head which one we went with.
  • Options
    We are liking the fit of blueberry training underwear, I plan to keep her in somthing thicker for a while.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    hmp1hmp1 member
    AKB090609 said:
    We are liking the fit of blueberry training underwear, I plan to keep her in somthing thicker for a while.
    Blueberry and Bummis are what I used too. They start with really small sizes (like around 18lb or something like that).

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Options
    hmp1 said:
    AKB090609 said:
    Blueberry and Bummis are what I used too. They start with really small sizes (like around 18lb or something like that).

I picked them on your recommendation, they are the only ones that stay up on my skinny 21 lb-er. Plus they catch the 'dribbles' and save my carpet.
  • Options
    Size is a concern of mine too.  She's just petite.  
    We just moved into size 4 diapers but the 3's could still fit.  My mom only had 2's the other day so she put one on and it wasn't tiny.  @-)

• Options
    danabsd said:
    We just moved into size 4 diapers but the 3's could still fit.  My mom only had 2's the other day so she put one on and it wasn't tiny.  @-)

We are still in 3's as well (and have accidentally put her in the babies 1's a time or two).
  • Options
    AKB090609 said:
    danabsd said:

We are still in 3's as well (and have accidentally put her in the babies 1's a time or two).
    I just bought these off Zulily in XS so we'll see how it goes.

• Options
    DD is still in size 3 diapers, but her brother's old 2T Thomas underwear fit her well :)

• Options
    harti09 said:

We have some character undies I got off Amazon. 2T works well for my two. They have some thigh/belly action going on though and are 30lbs.

Accidents in those are like they're naked. All the pee on the floor. I prefer the Gerber Trainers. They hold some and save my carpet more often than not. They wear 2T in those as well. They do make an 18month size that says it fits 24-28lbs.
    We have some BRU brand ones that are plain white & heavier cotton, similar to the Gerber ones & I agree that they are better at first bc of the absorbancy.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"