C-sections

Super scary dream/ nightmare after surgery

Now that am PG again and will have to undergo CS, i vividly remember a traumatic nightmare i had after my surgery. Question is if weird dreams are related to pregnancy are these nightmares part of the post baby thing? Anybody experienced this? I know its a small thing but just the thought of that is alrdy terrifying me.

i love you, my little mooncake mahal kita

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimageimage

Re: Super scary dream/ nightmare after surgery

• I've had some bizzare dreams since getting pregnant. Some of been nightmares. I'm pretty sure htat's normal.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'd really like to be an ass about this but I have no energy today to do so. And I'm feeling pretty bitchy right now.

**paging dr. Google**
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks @cashews29

imageimageimage
  • I don't remember ever having dreams/nightmares more during any of my pregnancies.

GSx1 - 05/13/2013
    GSx2 for T&B - EDD 6/21/2015 - They're having a GIRL!

babybaby
    BabyGaga
  • I had horrible nightmares after my c-section. Like, traumatizing, horrifying, how did my brain come up with that nightmares. I figured out it was because of my meds (Percocet) so I stopped taking them and didn't have another. Maybe it was the same for you?
  • ^^i was thinking the same thing^^ Some medications will have that effect on you. I would discuss this with your Dr ahead of time and have them give orders for medications that don't typically induce nightmares. :(
  • Jesus I just don't get some people... If you are feeling bitchy why be on a message board posting?!

Paging dr google... Why are some people so negative?!!
  • Minmcgar said:

Jesus I just don't get some people... If you are feeling bitchy why be on a message board posting?!

Paging dr google... Why are some people so negative?!!

Shut up.
  • @ambershaw512‌ HAHA thanks!!!! I needed a laugh today : )
  • Could be from the pain meds. I had some crazy dreams. I stopped them after 3 days!
  • thank you ladies. Will mention this to my OB next time. Really appreciate the helpful answers. Have a great day ahead.

imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"