Chit Chat
Options

Best night of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!

secretsoutsecretsout member
edited August 2014 in Chit Chat
I could probably write a novel of nonsense about the show, but I’ll try to be brief. LOL at me being brief.

First, the biggest thing I was worried about was my sister.  Things were fine at first, and then she got all weird.  She was complaining about everything and ended up leaving before 1D even came on.  I was so glad.  I just wish she hadn’t wasted two really good tickets that I would have happily given away to someone else.

Anyway, I don’t even know what to say about the concert itself.  I had so much fun and I am so so so happy I went, and so I’m sad that it’s over.  It was so overwhelming and it went too quickly and I feel like I missed half of it, even though I didn’t.  There is so much going on with them, the stage, the screens, the crowd, that it is impossible to take it all in.  I wish I could watch it over and over from different angles.  

It was raining, and we didn’t have umbrellas or jackets or anything, but we didn’t mind.  It kinda makes it more fun, I think.  There’s an extra level of something, like it’s all so awesome that we’re willing to stand in the rain for 2 hours.  And it was awesome and completely worth it.  Plus, the potential for wet Harry :).

Louis is absolutely beautiful.  Zayn is seriously unreal--his face, his singing, everything about him.  Niall is just so into it.  He really makes you feel like he’s having the time of his life.  And Liam, too.  Harry is all over the place the entire time.  He hardly sits still for a second and I feel like he interacts with the audience a lot more than the others.  To be fair, though, I was mostly concentrating on him so who knows.  

The only thing I can complain about is that I feel like their stage is way too busy and big.  It swallows them up, and there is a lot of nonsense playing on the screens when I’d rather just see their faces.  Also, they stopped selling beer at like 9.  Lame.  Probably some stupid law.

My bff was a really great sport, and we had a great time together.  She went along with me but isn’t a huge fan.  But she couldn’t resist in the end.  She was like, “who is that in the shorts and white shirt.”  LOL.  And I caught her googling Liam on the way home.  Ha.  

Anyway, it was wonderful and I’m so happy and sad and hungover.  I may be trying to figure out when/where I can go to another concert before this tour is over.  

I have a couple of the most adorable moments caught on video but I'm not sure how I want to share them. Here are a couple of my favorite pictures in the mean time.

here's a shoddy gif I made of one of my favorite videos.  I love this moment so much (and I maybe have already watched the 15 second video a hundred times today):

I mean, that little eyebrow thing?  And that grin of his?  I almost fell over, guys.

I'll probably post more pictures on my blog, and I'm sure I'll post more here, too, but I need a nap!

Re: Best night of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    Aww I'm so glad you had fun! Sorry about your sister, though. I'm sure Harry made up for it ;) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't know what the deal is with my sister.  Everything was fine at dinner but then she started stalling.  I think she was waiting for someone to show up who bailed.  Which is typical, if it's who I think she was waiting for.  And then she wouldn't go to the bathroom at the same time as me.  Like, specifically stopped and said she wasn't going with me, even though we were both on the way out the door?  It was weird.  I don't know what's going on with her, and I'm sorry for her struggles, but I'm over it. 

Apparently, she was soaked and freezing (lol because it was hardly drizzling at the point she left, AND it was 80 degrees). I just feel sad for her that she can't have any fun.

• Options
    I am nominating you for Queen of Chit Chat!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC since June 2009
    01/10- Femara
    03/10- Femara
    07/2010- Clomid with injectables and IUI #1
    08/2010- IUI #2
    06/2011- IVF #1 BFP!
    09/2011- Miscarriage at 10 1/2 weeks
    11/2011- FET
    01/2012- Start Home Study process
    03/2012- Home Study approved and now waiting on our child to find us!
    07/2012- matched with a BM who is due in October!
    11/10/12- our son is born!
    11/13/12- court grants us custody!
     12/28/12- finalization! Always ours in our hearts, but.now also ours forever

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

http://keepingupwiththejoneses-dana.blogspot.com/

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"