December 2013 Moms

Bachelor in paradise

Anyone interested in this show? Thoughts? I really like Claire but her laugh irritates me! I think Michelle should not be on the show or Chris they both have had plenty tv time!

Re: Bachelor in paradise

• Why are there no responses????????? I didn't see last night since DH and I had to discuss grow up things like budgets. Blehhhh. Plus no DVR so I'm SOL. People like Michelle so I'm not surprised. People like Claire and Chris bring the dramz...and that's why we watch amirite? I lurve the bachelor and all it's trashiness!

"Dont fucking ever come out your face talking shit like that" -SG 1/12/2014

• I'm watching! I can't help myself with the Bachelor drama. Seriously Elise?? The whole episode she was completely delusional with her and Dyllan's relationship. She spun her kissing Chris as strengthening her and Dyllan's relationship because "now they know they both care about eachother". And her crazy incoherent speech at then rose ceremony? Oh dear. Plus why is Sarah there? She is way too smart and normal to be in crazytown.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Love and hate this show! Lol. But like you all said, I will continue to watch it! I agree.... Last week with Elise was crazy. It can't believe how crazy and delusional she was being. The guys need to RUN! lol I also love Sarah.... Hope she finds someone.
  • Did anyone else catch Lacy talking about Marcus and Robert saying that she's 80/40 sure who she likes? Can't get over that one.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"