Babies: 0 - 3 Months

What baby carrier do you have?

Does your baby like being in a carrier? If so, which one do you have? Thanks!
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: What baby carrier do you have?

• Ergo baby original, my 9 wk old can sleep in it for hours. She will also stay happy in it while awake. This makes multi-tasking so so so much easier for me. 

She hated K'tan perhaps because I can only get the k'tan right 25% of the time
  • Lillebaby original. It's the only one DS will sit in and it's really comfy to wear. We also have a moby and ring sling, neither of those work got us
  • Loading the player...
  • flclflcl member
    H uses the Boba and I use the Tula.  LO loves both.  I tried the moby with him but he was never a fan of that...
  • I've used the Baby Ktan with all 4 of mine from birth until they walked at @10 months old (however for fun I put my 19 month old in it this weekend & both of us were comfortable). I love the different ways to wear it, how easy & fast I can get it in & that I have no fabric dangling. Because my kids are all back to back in age those factors were important to me & its very comfortable.
  • DS loves the Moby and we use it for walking, BFing, and napping. He is also getting used to the Ergo snd will probably like it more when he's bigger. His little eyes peek over the top and he is determined to see what he's missing. The infant insert was useless for us.
    Married since April 2011-Homeowners since January 2012-TTC since June 2012
    Welcomed DS June 2014
  • We were gifted the Original Baby Bjorn, LO liked it but it was hell on my neck and back. We use the Beco Gemini now since LO really likes facing out, it's also much more comfortable for me.

• I used the moby when the babies were little and the beco gemini when they were older (5+ mos).  I also had a baby bjorn and hated it.  I loved the moby for snuggling when they're little.  
  • I use the moby. That's what we're wearing in my little avatar pic. It's an absolute lifesaver for me, I tried the infantino swift soft at first and I thought I loved it until about two weeks in and my back was killing me. The moby is exponentially more comfortable and he sleeps a lot more in it than the infantino.
  • Ergo since a few weeks old using the infant insert. I still occasionally use it to back carry. I tried the Moby a couple times when LO was weeks old and never could get the hang of how to wrap it.
    image    BabyFruit Ticker
  • We use the K'Tan and LO loves it. Usually falls right to sleep after a few minutes.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Lillebaby complete, Ergo original and Moby. My go to is the Lillebaby. My daycare provider has my Ergo for wearing her during the day (she also uses the Baby Bjorn). The nice thing about the Lillebaby is that you can wear them facing out, while not crotch dangling them.

• I have the bjorn and ktan. The bjorn hurts my back but dh liked it. I've only worn the ktan twice but I like it so far.

photo 63d081b2-beb9-4486-ae4e-de648860b72c_zpsa8e37ee8.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I have the Ergo, the Moby & the K'tan.  She mostly hates all of them, though I did get her in the Ergo once when she was ~2 months old for a couple hours and have gotten her in the K'tan maybe 3-4 times over the past month, but only when she's ready to fall asleep.
  • We have the Britax B-Safe. He seems to like it just fine so far (7 weeks old). When we take him out of it though his back seems so hot and sweaty. We live in Atlanta and it's so hot and humid right now so I think that's why. We'll see once it starts to cool down. I like it alot though. We have the B-Agile stroller to go with it as well. 

• Moby wrap and he loves it. I will wear it shopping or around the house when he is fussy. I am in the process of getting an Ergo and am excited to try it, and more excited for DH to try it. The Moby gets a bit hot sometimes and DH and DS are sweaty enough as it is. 
    November D16  Siggy Challenge-Thanksgiving Fails

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I used the sleepy time wrap for the first few weeks.

I use the Ergo all the time. When she was under 12lbs, I rolled a blanket for her to sit on in it and now we don't need it. She always falls asleep in it. Today I wore her at church and my hands were free to get a coffee. My sister carries her one year old in it on her back at stores a lot.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"