Pregnant after IF

**2IF Grad Check-In**

Congrats to everyone for making it here! This check-in is for graduates of the 2IF board (and any other secondary infertility grads). If you are new to the check-in, please let us know your due date and you will be added for next week.

Please let me know if anyone is interested in taking over the check-in, starting next week – just reply in the comments below. Thanks!

Lclofreddo, glad you had a good dr appointment and hope you are hanging in there with everything! Cerad5, October 9th c-section – wow, that doesn’t seem too far away!! Hope that you are getting into a groove with work! Chrissynena, an overnight trip to Chicago sounds fun – good luck talking to DH into it! Let us know if you go! Freakyfast, congrats on the move – that is very exciting! Let us know how your dr apt went last week! Southernmomma, sorry you haven’t been feeling well lately – fingers crossed that it gets better soon! It feels like you are in the home stretch now! Topaz777, great to see your update and awesome betas!!! Momarazzi007, almost to the second trimester – yay!! And your 10 year anniversary trip sounds wonderful!

Bumpee Due Date Team
kndeckar 8/12 blue
+SouthernMomma+ 9/26 pink
cerad5 10/16 pink
Jeffreysmom24 10/18 blue
Lcloffredo 11/16 pink
Deardra77 11/23 green
Chrissynena 12/14 purple
Freakyfast 12/20 TBD
Mommalawyer 2/27 TBD
Momarazzi007 3/1 TBD
StellaMakes3 TBD TBD
Topaz777 TBD TBD

1. How many weeks along are you?
2. Any medical updates (appointments, ultrasounds, tests/results, etc.)?
3. How are you feeling lately?
4. QOTW: is anyone hosting a shower/sprinkle for you? Do you have any big purchases that you need to make before LO’s arrival (crib, etc)?

Re: **2IF Grad Check-In**

• Hello everyone. 
    1. How many weeks along are you? 21w2d
    2. Any medical updates (appointments, ultrasounds, tests/results, etc.)? GREAT appointment and scan.  Baby is measuring perfect, heart, lungs, spine, and brain all look great, all limbs are accounted for, and you can officially put me on Team PINK! 
    3. How are you feeling lately? Tired and sore from moving.  Still trying to finish up the old house.  
    4. QOTW: is anyone hosting a shower/sprinkle for you? Do you have any big purchases that you need to make before LO’s arrival (crib, etc)? I dont' know who will be hosting but someone is. (I never had one with my DS, that is a long story) I have nothing, absolutely nothing yet.  I think a crib will be first thing we purchase.  Hopefully in a couple weeks. 

• Now that I am more regular and confident I'll offer to take over!

1. How many weeks along are you? 11 weeks
    2. Any medical updates (appointments, ultrasounds, tests/results, etc.)? Seems like I have had nuchal in tap forever lol! August 20th will be here soon!
    3. How are you feeling lately? Better, if I don't exhaust myself in good days I seems to have more of them. Vomited almost a record yesterday- but today was good!!! :)
    4. QOTW: is anyone hosting a shower/sprinkle for you? Do you have any big purchases that you need to make before LO’s arrival (crib, etc)?
    No shower or sprinkle, we are hosting a combo gender reveal/ birthday. Want to get double jogger or one with stand for DD... Haven't figured that out yet... Got time though at least I guess
    January 2007- Stop BCP! Let's DO this!
    June 2010- MFI. BS. IVF! Ectopic. BS. image

November 2010- FAILED FET! BS!
    January 2011- BFP FET! TWINS!
    February 2011- lost twin. BS. image

SEPTEMBER 2011- DD Born! Most awesome girl in the world!

November 2013- FAILED FET! BS! (screw you November FETs)
    April Fresh Cycle, FAILED. Frozen embryos frozen for future FETs.
    FROZEN CYCLE JUNE! BFP
    BABY BOY VINCENT!

We can't wait to meet you!
    Conception:image
    imageimage Potato Love!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
    I <3 this! 

I <3 this! 

Lol, thank-you, I do miss the KUSMO :) and am good at stalking ;)

FROZEN CYCLE JUNE! BFP
    BABY BOY VINCENT!

imageimage Potato Love!

BabyFruit Ticker

1. How many weeks along are you? 11 weeks
    2. Any medical updates (appointments, ultrasounds, tests/results, etc.)? Seems like I have had nuchal in tap forever lol! August 20th will be here soon!
    3. How are you feeling lately? Better, if I don't exhaust myself in good days I seems to have more of them. Vomited almost a record yesterday- but today was good!!! :)
    No shower or sprinkle, we are hosting a combo gender reveal/ birthday. Want to get double jogger or one with stand for DD... Haven't figured that out yet... Got time though at least I guess

Thanks so much @Momarazzi007‌ - appreciate it!
  • Thanks again @Momarazzi007‌ for taking over the check in starting next week! I am sure that you know this but wanted to also remind you to post the link to the checkin on the 2IF board.

1. 30 weeks
    2. Next appointment is week after next. We had the elective 3d/4d ultrasound last Thursday and it was great! So neat to see LO again and to compare it to the 4d ultrasound picture we got of Jeffrey two years ago!
    3. Feeling good, just getting a little harder to get a decent night's sleep.
    4. I accidentally found out that my 2 sisters are throwing me a couples shower next month! Very excited about that! We have all of the big stuff, just need random things like a new bottle warmer, sound machine etc.
  • Hi!!

1. 22w1d
    2. Ultrasound on Monday with MFM.
    3. Feeling a little less tired this week. Have been sleeping a bit better, but the middle if the night leg cramps have begun. Yuck!
    4. My SIL said something about a diaper party after the babies are born, but I'm not sure. Def no shower for us. Ummm lol we have a lot to buy. 2 more cribs, a new dresser/changing table, more monitors.....some other things but those are the biggies. Oh and a double stroller.

TTC for 1.5 years with a crappy RE. 12 cycles with clomid (11 too many)
    New RE, 3 failed IUI's moving to IVF with ICSI
    IVF#1 BFP EDD 1/10/13
    Beta#1 51  Beta #2 148
    A/S 8/20/13 Team Pink
    Induced week 39 due to severe GD
    Baby girl born 1/4/13

TTC #2 2 failed IUI's moving on to FET 3/2014
    ET 3/25 
    Beta #1 127
    Beta #2 845
    U/s 4/22 It's TWINS!!
    Team Purple!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker          

• 1. How many weeks along are you? 5 and some change
    2. Any medical updates (appointments, ultrasounds, tests/results, etc.)? Beta 3 was 2280, 1st U/S is on the 22nd
    3. How are you feeling lately? Started to have moments of nausea but nothing significant yet
    4. QOTW: is anyone hosting a shower/sprinkle for you? Do you have any big purchases that you need to make before LO’s arrival (crib, etc)? Doubt I'll have a shower or sprinkle, think I still have everything I need from DD.

Factor V Leiden Homozygous, Advanced Maternal Age

TTC #1, 5 yrs, PCOS, Femera + Ovidrel.

IUI#3 BFP, DD 5/31/2012

TTC #2, 2 yrs, PCOS, Femera+Ovidrel

IUI#2 BFP!

• 1. 30.5 weeks
    2. Next appt is just a regular checkup at 32 weeks.
    3. Definitely still an adjustment getting back to work after being off all summer. So much harder to get ally water in. But I've been having more Braxton hicks so I know I need to try harder.
    4. My cousin is throwing me a sprinkle this weekend. Just my female cousins and my aunts. Small little celebration. And my work will have a shower since it's my first child while working there, but I've expressed to my friends there that we aren't registering and don't need much. So they are doing a diaper shower. We are pretty much done with the nursery and big things. We just need things like a new white noise machine, diapers, and some new nursing bras.

Thanks to @Jeffreysmom24‌ for all the check ins and to @Momarazzi007‌ for taking over.
    DD 12/1/2009
    TTC#2 Since May 2012
    Dx PCOS February 2013 on Metformin 1500 mg
    Met with RE October 2013, we've got a plan!
    Surprise BFP on "break cycle" 10/12/13. EDD 6/17/14.
    MMC discovered 11/25/13 at 10 weeks. D&C 11/27/13.
    BFP 2/8/14 Beta#1: 176, Prog 18! Beta#2:335, Prog, 19.5!
    EDD 10/16/2014

• MommalawyerMommalawyer member
    edited August 2014
    1. 12w (as of tomorrow)
    2. We did first trimester blood work screen last Friday. Also did counsyl blood test (negative) and maternit21 blood test which also came back negative. We have NT scan tomorrow, to complete 1st trimester testing. But it sounds like we have a healthy baby.
    3. Feeling good. Still tired. Exhausted actually.
    4. Not sure about the shower/sprinkle. We found out through the maternit21 that we are having a boy, which we have nothing of. It's a bit bittersweet knowing it's my last baby.....
    Me: 38     DH: 36
    Married: July 21, 2013
    TTC#1 (between us): June/July 2013

DX: MFI (low count and motility)
    Charting/OPK/CBFM July 2013-present
    1st RE Visit: January 2014
    Cycling: 
    March 2014- 75iu follistim + trigger + progesterone + IUI = BFN and OHSS
    (8 million post wash 47% motility, 18mm/17mm/16mm/16mm/14mm follies)
    April/May 2014- Benched due to cysts/enlarged ovaries
    June 2014- 50iu follistim + trigger + progesterone + IUI = BFP!!
    (10 million post wash 60% motility, 20mm/19mm follies)
    Beta 1- 85 Beta 2- 2,752 - EDD 2/27/2015

Everyone welcome. Strength in numbers!

• Hey all, was working on update to post when I got blue screen of death then this gemimage
    So as soon as I CB get laptop up and running again I will update and start new post. Sorry!

FROZEN CYCLE JUNE! BFP
    BABY BOY VINCENT!

imageimage Potato Love!

BabyFruit Ticker

• @Momarazzi007‌ - hey, just wanted to check with you to see if you can still take over the check in? I know you are having computer problems so just thought I would touch base with you. Hope you are doing ok. Thanks!!
  • @Momarazzi007‌ - hey, just wanted to check with you to see if you can still take over the check in? I know you are having computer problems so just thought I would touch base with you. Hope you are doing ok. Thanks!!

My husband bought new hard drive virus was for regular computer not laptop. He has reordered it and I will be up and running this weekend. If someone wants to do one in mean time I can take over the following week? Sorry about the issues, I literally had just finished it ready to post when everything crashed :(

FROZEN CYCLE JUNE! BFP
    BABY BOY VINCENT!

imageimage Potato Love!

BabyFruit Ticker

My husband bought new hard drive virus was for regular computer not laptop. He has reordered it and I will be up and running this weekend. If someone wants to do one in mean time I can take over the following week? Sorry about the issues, I literally had just finished it ready to post when everything crashed :(
    No, that's fine- glad you are getting it fixed this weekend! Just wanted to check - I was actually getting worried that something had happened with you so it is good to see your post! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"