June 2014 Moms

8/11 Random/Awesomeness thread

1234568»

Re: 8/11 Random/Awesomeness thread

• TaymillerTaymiller member
    edited September 2014
    Today was my mother in laws birthday :(. DH doesn't talk about it but I know he was sad today. I am so sad that Murphy never got to meet her because she was an amazing person. I can't believe it has been 8 months, it feels like yesterday, I miss her everyday.
  • Loading the player...
  • @rachel5130 that is crazy I want to know who taymurphy is, I hope she is cool haha.
  • @Taymiller‌ hugs to you and your sweet husband. It's hard but it gets easier, I promise. I know she is watching murphy
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I realized last night that if I could have a baby in the late summer next time, it'd be perfect to start watching all my fall shows on my maternity leave. I have a problem with a TV addition apparently.

If Max had come when he was supposed to i would have been off until thanksgiving, but am now going back next week. Definitely bummed about the fall shows cause work is so crazy I doubt I'll be caught up.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I realized last night that if I could have a baby in the late summer next time, it'd be perfect to start watching all my fall shows on my maternity leave. I have a problem with a TV addition apparently.

If Max had come when he was supposed to i would have been off until thanksgiving, but am now going back next week. Definitely bummed about the fall shows cause work is so crazy I doubt I'll be caught up.
    I've moved up A's bedtime so I get to watch my shows. Not sorry.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"