Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

baby brezza?

does anyone use the baby brezza? i am looking at buying one and wanted to see if it is worth it! what do you think??

Re: baby brezza?

• Options
    I love mine.  Two issues we've had - when using gentlease, it slowly clogged, so we have to be sure to clear the system out every few days.  But it dissolved perfectly and made a great temperature bottle.  When using the Nutramigen, we didn't have the clogging problem, but it doesn't dissolve well, so we have to cap the bottle and shake it extra to have it fully mix.  

Those issues aside, I think it's worth it.  We are going to be using formula all day, every day for the next 6 months and then part time after that for another couple of months.  And this is our first kid, so depending on how the BFing goes with the next kid, we'll get even more use out of it.
    //

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

::formerly csmith - regular/lurker since Nov13:: 
  • Options
    I don't have one but a friend does. Hers was not mixing the formula correctly and was making baby unhappy.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I thought about it, but then I saw some negative reviews, and for the money, decided it wasn't worth it. Since baby will only have formula for a year, it seems kinda silly to buy it.
    Married 02.06.10
    DS1 born 11.19.11
    DS2 born 07.02.14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Have it.  Love it.  You just need to be willing to clean it properly and often.  there are a couple of little parts you need to wipe/clean with a dry cloth daily, and the whole machine should be taken apart and cleaned once a week.  Also, you HAVE to let the parts dry COMPLETELY before putting them back in, or else formula will start to stick to them and clump.

As long as you are willing to do the maintenance (about an hour a week total for me) you should be fine.  It saves us so much time and more importantly, so much mess/sticky countertops.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"