Colorado Babies

Kaiser OB/GYN Recs?

6 weeks along and insurance is with Kaiser & live near Park Meadows Mall. Does anyone have any recommendations for OB/GYN's in either Lonetree or Centennial? Currently I see Dr. Warner up at Franklin and with the drive and dealing with all the construction in between I know will be frustrating. Thanks in advance for your recommendations! 

Re: Kaiser OB/GYN Recs?

• I'm with Kaiser and live in Arvada so don't have any southern OB recs. Do you like the docs at the Franklin office?  I am likely to deliver at St. Joe's and may have one of them, depending on when it happens.
    EDD 12/3/14 First time Mom!

D14 Free for All

These two are just so funny...

Also, due date has come, gone and I am just so anxious to meet baby!  Please be healthy and strong baby, mama can't wait to meet you :)
  • I go to the franklin office and really like it. They have pretty good parking and it's not super hard to find ( unless you are an easily distractable preggo who wanders off...like me). The radiology is really backed up though and we had to go to wheat ridge for our 20 wk ultrasound.
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks!  Yes, Wheat Ridge is where I regularly go and quite like it.
    EDD 12/3/14 First time Mom!

D14 Free for All

These two are just so funny...

Also, due date has come, gone and I am just so anxious to meet baby!  Please be healthy and strong baby, mama can't wait to meet you :)
  • I go to the office off of Arapahoe and love Dr. Elizabeth Walker! She is straight forward and hilarious. Plus, whatever your birth plan is, she is super supportive. 
  • Thank you for all your responses! I'm late responding to this.... 

I did find a new OB/GYN at the Lonetree facility, Dr. Seidel. I really liked her a lot. She was honest and gave me her time which was nice. 
  • I've seen Dr. Seidel and I loved her!  The NP Linda is great as well!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"