March 2015 Moms
Options

The sucky part about being an optimist...

So...I'll spare the details, but I think I may be miscarrying... at the Hyatt during my church's marriage retreat! I'm hopeful that because I'm not doubled over in pain and there's not that much blood that Monday's appt will be...reassuring. I'm an optimist to the core. The downside to being an optimist though is being disappointed. I know it's more than likely that they'll be no sac, fetal pole, or a heartbeat Monday...but, geez, wouldn't it be amazing if there was?! The struggle is real. T&Ps please. Carry on, March mommies.
>:D<

Re: The sucky part about being an optimist...

• Options
    I am thinking about you. Good luck Monday!

BFP #1 7/13/14 EDD 3/26/15

• Options
    Hang in there! I hope you get good news on Monday. FX for you!
      Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage image
    ~*~Everyone is welcome~*~
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic image 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    T&Ps your way!

August Siggy Challenge

imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    Thoughts and prayers headed your way

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    September Siggy Challenge- You had one job

BabyFruit Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Sending T&Ps!  I'm sorry you're in limbo.

image  image

TTC #1 May 2014

BFP 7/4/14 ~ EDD 3/17/15

My Chart

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    T&Ps that you get good news on Monday. Hang in there.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I'm so sorry. Take care of yourself. FX for good news!
  • Options
    Thinking of you!
    BabyFruit Ticker 
      imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I'm so sorry you are going through this.  T&P for you.  FX for good news on monday.

For suzyq0525

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary

• Options
    I'm sorry for you being stuck in limbo. Sending many thoughts and prayers your way!!
  • Options
    I am so sorry, please keep us updated.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Oh no! Thinking all the good thoughts your way!
  • Options
    Thanks, ladies. I just have so many questions. I don't want to overburden my friends or hubby with symptoms that won't change the outcome. I mapped out an ER if I need to go. I appreciate the sympathy and empathy y'all. It really does help.
    And in the back of my mind....what if there's a stubborn bean that's giving me anxiety daily just to appreciate his/her life more?
  • Options
    I'm so sorry. I went through the same thing and it ended in a loss, but there are a few others here who have had bleeding and the u/s showed a growing baby. Optimism isn't a bad thing.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    MC: 2/19/14

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Definitely saying a prayer for you and your babe!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Lots of T&P's!

• Options
    What a great attitude. It will get you through this. I am sorry you are dealing with the limbo. T&Ps your way.
    MMC and subsequent DNC at 9 weeks in July 2013
    Currently Pregnant due on March 15, 2015

image<~img SRC="http://i60.tinypic.com/125kfnn.jpg[/" /img>

• Options
    Thinking of you best of luck! Your positivity is admirable.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I'm sorry to hear you are going through this. Try to stay positive and wait until you know for sure. I was pretty sure I was miscarrying yesterday and everything turned out fine. And I am a natural pessimist! FX for you.
  • Options
    ::hugs:: so sorry this is happening, especially away from home! I do think if you need the support, you should not worry about burdening hubby. It's his maybe-baby, too. FX that all is ok!
  • Options
    Lots of T&Ps for you.
  • Options
    You really have an amazingly great attitude. I read all your posts and think of you often (hope that doesn't seem too creepy!) I wish you the best possible news on Monday. Keep us posted.
  • Options
    So sorry you're dealing with this. Fx for good news on Monday and lots of T&Ps for you.

Well-behaved women rarely make history.

BFP #1 ~ 4.29.11 | Blighted Ovum 6.2.11 | D&C 6.9.11
    DX Unicornuate Uterus 4.12
    BFP #2 ~ 10.12.12 | m/c 11.25.12 | D&C 2.8.13

BFP #3 ~ 12.11.13 | heartbeat ~12.20 :) | no heartbeat ~12.27 | D&C 1.6.14

BFP #4 ~ 7.20.14 | EDD 3.29.15 | heartbeat x2 eeek! ~ 8.4 | heard heartbeat-120 ~ 8.8 |

11.6.14 Courtland Jeremiah & Landon Joseph born sleeping

• Options

Thanks, ladies. I just have so many questions. I don't want to overburden my friends or hubby with symptoms that won't change the outcome. I mapped out an ER if I need to go. I appreciate the sympathy and empathy y'all. It really does help.
    And in the back of my mind....what if there's a stubborn bean that's giving me anxiety daily just to appreciate his/her life more?

Good luck Hun!!! Sending prayers your way! And you're so right! That is exactly what children do! They drive us nuts till we wanna scream but I guess that's also why they're cute-So we don't lose our minds! :) I hope that everything goes well with your appointment and that everything is good!!! Keep us posted!
  • Options
    @mangomimosa‌ , very true. I've been trying to include him in the process. For a quick sec I thought against telling him I'm spotting, but told him anyway... in case I need immediate med attention. I wanna drink your name so bad btw. Lol.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry, limbo is really really hard.   ((hugs))
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @mangomimosa‌ , very true. I've been trying to include him in the process. For a quick sec I thought against telling him I'm spotting, but told him anyway... in case I need immediate med attention. I wanna drink your name so bad btw. Lol.
    Me too, girl. Mango mimosas are my happy juice... I have just one and I'm happy all night! 
  • Options
    Keeping you in my thoughts. Sending love and light to you.
  • Options
    thinking of you mama!

BFP#1 1/23/12, EDD 9/25/12, MC 2/2/12 
    BFP#2 3/3/12, EDD 11/09/12 DD born 10/27/12
    BFP#3 1/12/14, EDD 9/16/14 MMC 3/6/14 @ 12w, measuring 8w, D&C 3/7/14
    BFP#4 7/4/14 Team Green EDD 3/16/15
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Ts & Ps!!!

But it's OK. Because:

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    T&Ps your way. Hoping it's something else. Hormones wreak havoc on our bodies. I was doubled over w cramps recently but it was GI issues that resolved the next day. FX all is well for you.
    image BFP #3 02/14/2012 - EDD 10/20/2012 Started prometrium right away, hoping this one sticks Beta #1 (02/15) 37. Torrey born 10/21/2012 w 6lb 14oz, 19.5" long Beta #2 (02/17) 87 Doubling time 38.91 Beta #3 (02/22) 495 Doubling time 47.84 Beta #4 (02/28) 8108 Doubling time 35.70 ~grow baby grow~ Updated EDD 10/26 BFP #2 01/10/2012 - EDD 09/18/2012, Chemical Pregnancy ended 01/13/2012 BFP #1 12/03/2011 - EDD 08/06/2012, Natural M/C 12/13/2011
  • Options
    I'm so sorry you're in limbo. Sending good vibes.
  • Options
    Thanks, ladies. I saw "expect the best, prepare for the worst" somewhere recently. Easier said than done. I made the mistake of telling ppl of the pregnancy since my first one went off without a hitch. So I'm avoiding that part. but maybe I won't have to. I've come up with this reply when the couples at dinner tonight ask about the pregnancy: we have some complications, but we're praying. That should shut em up! Lesson learned on my part.
  • Options
    T&P for you! Your attitude is a real inspiration, and I am so full of admiration for how you are handling this impossible situation. Limbo is the worst place to be. I'll be looking for your updates and praying for good news!
  • Options
    T&Ps!! I hope you have a good appointment Monday, and I'm glad you have such a optimistic outlook!
  • Options
    So sorry you're going through this. I know it makes it even worse that your not home. Your optimistic attitude will always serve you more than the alternative, and you may just get some better news anyway. Like you said, there's not much you can do now except for trying to take it easy. I'll be sending prayers your way.
  • Options
    So sorry this is happening. Fx and many T&P for you and the little bean.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"