Babies on the Brain
Options

Possibly Pregnant with baby #1...

Its been a week since my hubby returned from deployment and I've been feeling nauseous and dizzy while working out which never happens. Also, been pretty exhausted and having backaches... Is it possible to know this early if I'm pregnant?

Re: Possibly Pregnant with baby #1...

• Options
    I highly doubt you are feeling pregnancy symptoms. What you might be feeling is your body complaining about being thrown off of its normal schedule. Be sure to eat, sleep, drink water, etc. You might also read the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility. It's a great book that I think every woman should read so that she better understands how her body works. Enjoy having your guy back!
    Married to E on June 5, 2010
    Gave birth to baby boy, I, on March 25, 2012
    Gave birth to baby girl, A, on May 20, 2013
    Baby #3 due April 29, 2015

Recovering from mitochondrial dysfunction and Addison's/possibly very severe adrenal burn out using food, medicine, and a large amount of garden therapy.
  • Options
    I came across this post while searching "dizzy"... I also highly doubt you'd feel symptoms that fast. However, the majority of my symptoms in first trimester were dizziness and nausea. I never actually puked though! I was so dizzy that I was almost put on bedrest! Now that I'm in my 3rd trimester, the dizziness is back but they say it's dehydration related. I drink around 24 glasses of water a day (as in 48 measuring cups of water)... I added gatorade (& cut out caffeine) to my drinking habits. It's helped, but I still get dizzy. 

Also, conception for me was Jan 3 (we didn't have much sex then, so it was easy to spot the date), but I could tell that something wasn't "normal" around Jan 9-12. That would be around 6-10 days for implantation, etc. I refrained from taking a preg test until Jan 25 because they're expensive! Lol. Your body does need time to build up those hcg levels, so taking the test too early might give a "not preg" when you really are. 

Take it easy & drink water/gatorade. Cut out caffeine and maybe go easy on the sodium intake. You may want to see a doctor just in case!

Good luck, & I wish you the best!
    Didn't your mother teach you, "If you can't say something nice, then don't say anything at all." Let's all (me too) try to remember this. Thank you.

Depression is ugly. Depression without meds is uglier. Robin Williams would agree with me.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    widgetsnm said:
    I came across this post while searching "dizzy"... I also highly doubt you'd feel symptoms that fast. However, the majority of my symptoms in first trimester were dizziness and nausea. I never actually puked though! I was so dizzy that I was almost put on bedrest! Now that I'm in my 3rd trimester, the dizziness is back but they say it's dehydration related. I drink around 24 glasses of water a day (as in 48 measuring cups of water)... I added gatorade (& cut out caffeine) to my drinking habits. It's helped, but I still get dizzy. 

Also, conception for me was Jan 3 (we didn't have much sex then, so it was easy to spot the date), but I could tell that something wasn't "normal" around Jan 9-12. That would be around 6-10 days for implantation, etc. I refrained from taking a preg test until Jan 25 because they're expensive! Lol. Your body does need time to build up those hcg levels, so taking the test too early might give a "not preg" when you really are. 

Take it easy & drink water/gatorade. Cut out caffeine and maybe go easy on the sodium intake. You may want to see a doctor just in case!

Same situation for me. About a week or so after conception I knew something was off. We were on vacation and I was not feeling well and was shakey and dizzy and passed out in the shower! Possible that it was just a coincidence I guess? But who knows. Good luck :)
  • Options
    No.

Cat leg goes crazy and beats itself in the face

image  image
  • Options
    asws1208 said:
    widgetsnm said:

Same situation for me. About a week or so after conception I knew something was off. We were on vacation and I was not feeling well and was shakey and dizzy and passed out in the shower! Possible that it was just a coincidence I guess? But who knows. Good luck :)

Coincidence. When you're trying for or wanting a baby your mind can play tricks on you.
  • Options
    You could be pregnant, you could be pmsing, you could having symptoms because you want to be pregnant.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"