Georgia Babies

Need ob/gyn recs

Hi all, this is really too early but I just got a + HPT this morning and I don't have an ob/gyn that I like here. I live in East Cobb and would like recs on a good doc in this area. Preferably a practice that also has midwives, bc I prefer a midwife actually. They tend to make you feel more comfortable. A midwife delivered my first baby and she was great. TIA for any info! The doctor has to be within the Blue Cross Blue Shield network.
Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.

Re: Need ob/gyn recs

• You could try logging onto the BCBS website and adding your qualifications into the search field.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Photobucket

Anniversary

• I had bcbs and used Georgia OBGYN. They have offices in Alpharetta and Perimeter. If you want to see the midwife you have to go to Perimeter. Love her and had a great experience.
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks all. I went to ObGyn of Atlanta but I ended up having a miscarriage at 8 weeks, so I guess I won't be needing a midwife or obstetrician after all, just a regular gyno :(
    Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.
  • I'm sorry OP. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"